Ratings for Dr. M Wheatley

All he saw was a colour or another number. After trusting him with my body, i woke up in pain, got sent home just 4 hours after surgery. Then have been disregarded ever since. Not my problem were his exacr words.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Wheatley performed a discectomy on my neck in 2001 - he was so amazing, funny, sweet and really changed my life. It took so long to get in for tests to figure out what was wrong, but once I went to him it was a matter of a few weeks and he made arrangements for me to get in on a cancellation. I am truly grateful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

difficult resection of a brain tumor, he got out much more than expected. who knows how many months he added to my life. Most grateful.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

:) So so good!!! since he has operated on me i have no problems anymore! he was awesome!!So knowledgeable and kind. I remember when he was explaining the procedure to me at the end he was like and then its my favorite part! that is when i remove the tumor! That definitely put a smile on my face! he was super good! i wold most definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Dr Wheatley was kind, caring and informative when treating my husband. He took the time to answer my questions and explain to me what was to come in his treatment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

He was very knowledgable in what he spoke about, but had horrible bed side manor towards me and my mother.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr.Wheatly is an amazing doctor!!! Thank you for turning my life around. I am coming up to my 10 year seizure free anniversary this December and it feels great!!! Now I am helping others that deal with epilepsy. Support is what everyone needs and deserves and with being 100% seizure free has put me in the position to be just that, support for others. Thanks so much to everyone at the U of A. Ann Gillie

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr. Wheatley performed brain surgery to remove a tumor on my husband back in June. I found him to be a excellent surgeon with remarkably good bedside manners. If, and hopefully never,we had to have surgery again Dr. Wheatley would top my list.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Wheatley is an awesome surgeon. He is very approachable and very knowledgeable. He treated me and more importantly my family like people and he really cares about his patients. He performed brain surgery on me recently and I am feeling like a new person. I would recommend him to anyone. I don`t know how to thank him and his team for all they have done for me. A totally dedicated man.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010

This dr. has done a few surgeries on my husand to rid him of chronic nerve pain in his head. After the last surgery he said "if this doesn't work yo won't be seeing me again." which I thought was kind of rude but anyway we are seeing him again for another surgery,this time for an electrical implant to control pain. That was in Sept.08.It is now Feb.09 and still no surgery.My husband just keeps getting pushed to the bottom of the pile. I guess he really meant it when he said you won't be seeing me again!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009