Ratings for Dr. Marc Grossman

Don't understand complaints. Dr. G. Has a great personality and he's brilliant. Dr.s who don't accept insurance are not evil! He is caring, does thorough examinations and thinks outside the box. He is an expert's expert! You get what you pay for! Amazing, caring and brilliant. The best of the best. If you can't afford his fees, go to a doctor who accepts your insurance

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Egotist personified.....he does not know how to say "I don't know". He experiments with medicineand causes more problems.s

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

If look for a doctor go to somebody else. My husband was at doctor form 5 minutes charged $450.00 for bad advise.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Had an appointment with Dr. Grossman today. When I arrived at the doctor's office, his assistant asked for my United Health Medicare Advantage card . She then told me Dr. Grossman did accept my insurance and he would not see me. She said she would have told me he my insurance if I had faxed her my insurance card, but of course she never ask me to fax the card. This was a complete waste of time and money. Be sure to clear your insurance before you try to see this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Bold and arrogant, but in a good way. Dr. Grossman could make a diagnosis with his eyes closed!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2012

He is one of the most obnoxious doctors I have ever met. On the range of asberger's/autism-like traits- he definitely rates somewhere. People are not his thing, really. I found him slightly sadistic. He didn't solve my problem, but didn't pretend he knew how to either... but he tried to be helpful...I think. Doctors say he knows his stuff and is reliable and knowledgeable- so he has a good reputation among staff at Columbia. It's super easy to get an appointment with him...Maybe he scared off all his old patients by beating them down emotionally?

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I had an abscess on my face and dr. Grossman would not submit it to my insurance ,because he said that it was a cosmetic procedure! And since the fee was $500 He knew darn well that he wouldn't have gotten paid that for popping a pimple...He and his wife are two money hungry individuals and he very rude and insulting as well !...

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr. Grossman is the expert in dermatology. He was recommended to me by another specialist at Columbia because he was the best. He solved my skin problem when no one else could. To me, that is caring. He gave me my life back! His mannerism did not bother me -- reminded me of older professors I've had: a bit gruff, but still caring and knowledgable. If you want your problem fixed, see him!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

The comments about Dr. Grossman's strange disposition (and that of his staff) are pretty accurate. But he is a dermatologist, not a shrink, an oncologist, rheumatologist or someone you have to have a long-term continuous relationship with. So you don't have to love him. Also, if you go to him on a Monday before the stress of the week has kicked in, he is more pleasant. I will say this; I believe he saved my life. I had a very serious case of contact dermatitis that felt like spiders were eating me from the inside of my face to the outside- there is no other way to describe it. I was up all night screaming in agony. It was bar none the scariest and most painful thing that ever happened to me in my life. He took my emergency call over the weekend- and he got me a cream from a compounding pharmacy that solved the problem (took a few weeks to clear up- but the relief was instant). I would say, if you have an odd problem, brace yourself emotionally for dealing with him and just go.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I hate this man and his staff...he destroyed my skin and now it's damaged. I will never go back to this man again.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

Dr. Marc Grossman's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY