Ratings for Dr. Faye H. Su

I have been seeing Dr. Sue for 25 years and would never want to go anywhere else. She is so knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Her receptionist is always so nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Poor office staff. Had issue with insurance and staff could not wait 20 minutes until the issue was fixed.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

.....................................................

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

Very bad Dr. Wish I would have switched. She punctured my uterus during a d&c and never told me. Ended up having all my children c section. With different guns of course.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr Su is one of the best drs I have ever had. She delivered both my children. Never have a long wait to see her. Very kind and caring. She is a bit hard to understand sometimes, but if you ask her to slow down and go over something again, she will. Would not hesitate to recommend Dr Su's practice.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Made me feel very comfortable, approachable about anything. She has lots of experience and delivered both my kids. However, 2nd baby was only a few days over due and was not happy that she insist that I induce labour....I guess she wants to avoid any possible lawsuits if anything went awry, but I didn't think I had to rush the baby out like she did. But everything was still fine afterwards, I still see her annually.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

the worst doctor ever, dishonest person!!! she will lie after she made a mistake on your case.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Su is a very experienced doctor. She knows what she does. Staffs are kind. I get checked always on time.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Terrible practice!!! we switched right away to another doctor. canot understand dr Su, and staff is very unfriendly! When we decieded to switch, staff was very unfriendly, and gave us a hard time to get files copied. and as you know you need files to switch doctors. Me and my wife come on this site to read reviews about Dr Su, and i wish these reviews were not all fake! NO one in there right mind would ever think that DR SU is a "Great" DR. Please find a DR with more experience!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Called the office to see if she takes new patients. I would be paying out of pocket 'coz my private insurance does not cover maternity. But the doctor denied service only because I dont have maternity coverage. To me, this is definitely discrimination. I know I will never have to go to a person so inconsiderate and thoughtless.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010