Ratings for Dr. Peter Hill

Dr Hill practices medicine as a guy who has superior knowledge he is arrogant and doesn't listen to his patients would say stay far away

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Doesn't care how you are feeling. Doesn't listen. Mumbles when doesn't agree.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

First few times I saw him, it was good, he was attentive. Last time - after seeing him 3 times in six months, he didn't know me or know I was his patient...couldn't quite understand that. Moving anyway, but would have been looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Excellent doctor. He listens to you, takes time to make the diagnosis. He is careful with prescribing medication. However Dr. Hill will make a referral to see a specialist. He would overview your records with you. His staff, front desk is horrible. Maria will make several mistakes with your insurance card. But she is Maria, not your doctor. Dr. Hill is a really nice doctor. I will be with him forever. He has helped me several times. He also has great personality and medical knowledge.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

called for refills and NEVER received anything, ever after the office called twice and said that they will be filled

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr Hill has always been straight with me. He presents the alternatives and options when possible and seeks to accomodate the individual. I've never felt rushed (but there is a need to be concise given his schedule.) I'm very happy with the service I receive there. Most of the staff are very professional, personable, and caring. My only negative is that one of the staff members who works in the lab has little charm and always seems to be in a HORRIBLE mood. But she never misses a vein so...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Hill since I turned 18. It's been ten years, and I've seen other doctors since then, but Dr. Hill is the best I've ever been to. He'll be my Dr. until he stops practicing medicine. Both he and his staff are very professional, but give you a personal level of care that I haven't received anywhere else. Sure the nurse comes in first to get blood pressure, etc. but Dr. Hill will sit and listen to/discuss with you for as long as you need, is always willing to discuss alternative treatment options, and has an open mind. Like I said before, I'd never see anyone else as my general practitioner. Dr. Hill for life!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Best doc and diagnostician I've ever had -- and I've had many. Always listens to me and takes time to talk through his diagnosis and treatment plan. Doesn't over-prescribe meds, which is important to me. Responds quickly to Relay e-mails.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2010

Very helpful. Provides free pill samples whenever he's got them to save you money. Caring and considerate.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Standard alopathic doc. A pill for every ill and don't dare bring up alternative medicine. If you bring up any health issues you didn't disclose to the receptionist when setting the appointment(for privacy reasons or any reason) you will get the standard "Read this Dear Abby about why Doctors can't stay on schedule" talk. In other words, get in, get out and pay your bill.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Peter Hill's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)