Ratings for Dr. D. TODD Whiting

Dr. Whiting is a great pediatrician. He talks to the kids and explains things in their language. He also explains things well to moms. Good listener. Never, ever feel rushed. We go to the Lehi Office and the staff and facility are great, too!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Love Dr. Whiting. Came to him after having such a bad pediatrian and it was amazing to sit with a doctor who knows his stuff, listens and doesn't overreact.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

I absolutly love Dr. Whitting. I hate when I have to go anywhere else. He's so personable with me and my kids. He also is a good listener and really tries to help me with my concerns. I know he's very busy but he doesn't make you feel that he's in a hurry. Such a nice nice guy

flag | Submitted October 23, 2006

LISTENS! Takes time to knowledgeably answer questions. Not condenscending. Good office staff. Called personally then had staff call for 4 days after my baby got RSV. Willing to listen to parents' ideas about their children.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. D. TODD Whiting's Credentials

• Univ Of Il Coll Of Med, Chicago Il 60680 (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med