Ratings for Dr. John W. Harlan

I am very satisfied with my surgury results. Dr.Harlan is very quiet and serious but is in a serious business. He answered all of my questions and was very helpful to me. I would not hesitate to go see him again and have recommended him to many woman. His office staff is wonderful and very knowledgeable. My surgury was nothing but a very positive experience for me!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I had a breast augmentation done a year and a half ago. Im very satisfied with my results. I agree that Dr harlans bedside manner could use some improvment.Id much rather have a dr that knew what he was doing then one that i wanted to be friends with. If your thinking of implants id deffinatly recomend him. Also the staff is wonderfull.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

cosmetic procedure performed. Had to get bad outcome revised and fixed by another doctor, costing 3x's more. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Didn't feel like I had the chance to ask questions or give better explanations of my wishes. Office staff was fantastic, however. The scarring from the procedure is no different than having a regular physician do it, which is what I will do next time.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Not much personality/bedside manor but work was adequate. Office help better at explainations. After care fair/ok--not super. Thought he was a little expensive but I'd request him if needed again.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

procedure was done on wrong part of face. No after care provided. Had to go to specialist out of state for correction.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2007

Botox that did not work, and had to return twice. No discussion and felt rushed.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2005

Dr. John W. Harlan's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)