Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline McIntyre

When I saw this doctor she seemed to rush through the appointment and when I mentioned pain in my arm she treated it like it was in my head. I have since seen a doctor who is having me tested to find out what may be wrong. This doctor also never acknowledge a request for a perscription refill. The pharmascist said they had called several times and she was not responding.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Both this dr's staff and this dr did not inspire confidence. Appts are hard to make, and of the appts my husband and I had, the minimum wait time past the scheduled appt time we had was 45 minutes (usually over an hour), even early in the morning. The staff did not process referrals in a timely manner, even when they were urgent (scheduling an MRI to test for a brain tumor, scheduling a pscyh referral for a suicidal person). Lab results (bloodwork, pap smear, **** work) were not sent to me; I had to ask for a copy of my records to get them, and the records were incomplete & inaccurate. When I came for the results of my MRI, the dr didn't know why I had come; she had to leave to read the MRI results and come back, despite the fact that I called daily & the radiologist said he faxed the results 6 days earlier. This dr also seems averse to things like looking in sinuses, ears, listening to chests, & checking swollen ankles. Slow with RX refills; our pharmacy says they usually are.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Jacqueline McIntyre's Credentials

• Univ Of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch Of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 27599 (Grad. 1989)

Kaiser-Permanente