Ratings for Dr. Paul T. Stallman

I cannot say enough about Dr. Stallman. Kind, considerate, and gentle, I had a problem with a tear duct and plug in the eye. Dr. Stallman did a great job in repairing, removing, and healing this eye. I had surgery, and he was oh so kind and gentle. I love Sabrina, one of the ladies who work in his office. So many times i needed some asssistance, so I wrote to her an email. Within a short time period she would reply. A wonderful lady. This is the place to know about as well as knowing Dr. Stallman. He is the absolutel best in his field, with a terrific staff. Thank you Dr. Stallman.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I have been Dr. Stallman's patient for 15 years and I am finally writing a long overdue testimonial. I drive from out of the area to see him whenever I feel my age is starting to show. I have access to plenty of plastic surgeons and dermatologists where I live but prefer to see him. Dr. Stallman has consistently given me great results making me look and feel younger. I always look natural and never appear over done. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in facial surgery, Botox, or fillers.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I waited 5 years before finally deciding to have an upper and lower eyelid surgery. I received great recommendations from friends and an esthetician and I am very happy with the results. His staff was great throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Stallman.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

excellent experience. staff and doctor were great. My results were better than expected and so natural

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Stallman was so helpful with my needs and I'm so happy with the results.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I've had upper and lower eyelid surgery, a lower facelift and neck life, and chemical peel (all at the same time). Dr. Stallman spent a lot of time with me discussing options and making sure that I had realistic expectations for the outcome. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. I have total confidence in Dr. Stallman and his staff. I wouldn't have had all this cosmetic surgery from anyone else. He was highly recommended to me, and I highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

My eyelid surgery was very successful, and I felt fully confident in Dr. Stallman at each stage. I highly recommend him and his fine staff.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Both eye lids were operated on but only one looked like it. I now have to go through life with one lid up and one lid down. He even said after the surgery, that both eyes never turn out the same. My eye lid looks as though he never even touched it. But I did pay for it so I can only assume that he did the surgery on both. You would not know it to look at it. My impression of Dr. Stallman is not very good.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I was losing peripheral vision and was refered to Dr Stallman.My vision is much better,my eyes are perfectly balanced and I am incredibly pleased with his work! Great staff! Great surgery center! And a very very good Doctor!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2014

Dr. Stallman and his staff were prompt and professional. All of my questions were answered succinctly and proficiently.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Paul T. Stallman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company