Rate Dr. Paul T. Stallman

Dr. Paul T. Stallman's Ratings

I have been Dr. Stallman's patient for 15 years and I am finally writing a long overdue testimonial. I drive from out of the area to see him whenever I feel my age is starting to show. I have access to plenty of plastic surgeons and dermatologists where I live but prefer to see him. Dr. Stallman has consistently given me great results making me look and feel younger. I always look natural and never appear over done. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in facial surgery, Botox, or fillers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I waited 5 years before finally deciding to have an upper and lower eyelid surgery. I received great recommendations from friends and an esthetician and I am very happy with the results. His staff was great throughout the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Stallman.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2791002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

excellent experience. staff and doctor were great. My results were better than expected and so natural

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2740235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Stallman was so helpful with my needs and I'm so happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I've had upper and lower eyelid surgery, a lower facelift and neck life, and chemical peel (all at the same time). Dr. Stallman spent a lot of time with me discussing options and making sure that I had realistic expectations for the outcome. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. I have total confidence in Dr. Stallman and his staff. I wouldn't have had all this cosmetic surgery from anyone else. He was highly recommended to me, and I highly recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

My eyelid surgery was very successful, and I felt fully confident in Dr. Stallman at each stage. I highly recommend him and his fine staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2660322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

Both eye lids were operated on but only one looked like it. I now have to go through life with one lid up and one lid down. He even said after the surgery, that both eyes never turn out the same. My eye lid looks as though he never even touched it. But I did pay for it so I can only assume that he did the surgery on both. You would not know it to look at it. My impression of Dr. Stallman is not very good.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2553768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

I was losing peripheral vision and was refered to Dr Stallman.My vision is much better,my eyes are perfectly balanced and I am incredibly pleased with his work! Great staff! Great surgery center! And a very very good Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2480847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2014

Dr. Stallman and his staff were prompt and professional. All of my questions were answered succinctly and proficiently.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2422355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

When I got tired of looking tired, I spent months consulting with cosmetic surgeons on the Central Coast. All seemed knowledgable and willing to help me in their own way but Dr. Stallman's approach is what convinced me to become his patient and every time I look in the mirror, I know that I made the right choice. Dr. Stallman did not insist that I absolutely had to have a "package" of procedures as other surgeons did. Nor did anyone of his staff pressure me with a "limited time price". In fact, Dr. Stallman was the only surgeon who suggested that since my biggest problem were the bags under my eyes, then perhaps I should consider a lower lid Bleph. I did more than consider it. I did it and I love it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][767486].votes_count ]]