Ratings for Dr. David L. Burwell

Dr. Burwell and staff took their time to get to know me and what my medical concerns are. I find them to be easy to talk with and caring. I recommend them without hesitation.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Dr. Burwell & his whole office staff were so helpful, caring & extremely professional. If you want a doctor that really cares about his patients this is the place for you. We are so lucky to have a doctor like this in our area!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2006

Both Dr. Burwell and Dan are excellent. Everyone in the office is very nice. Dr. Burwell is very understanding and cares a great deal about his patients and families. I also am transferring my children from a pediatrician to this practice with the upmost confidence they will be taken care just as good if not even better. Thanks again for being a great doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2006

Very knowledgeable and caring. He really takes care of the whole family and considered all aspects of me. My whole family transferred to him and are very happy because of it.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. David L. Burwell's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 2001)

Avmed