Ratings for Dr. Gregg M. Koval

I have been seeing Dr. Koval for over 15 years. He takes however much time is needed to discuss all concerns in detail (which is why appointments sometimes run a bit late), follows up on all telephone inquiries, and takes the time to read through the records before each appointment so he doesn't reinvent the wheel. He has worked collaboratively with other specialists as needed, and keeps me informed about whatever is going on. I am very fussy about medical care and will not tolerate any doctor in any speciality who is not willing to take the time to ensure that I understand the medical issues or who talks down to me. I have been completely satisfied with Dr. Koval since day one.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2011

I have been with Dr Koval for 3 years now. Very detailed and always willing to give explainations. Great Doctor

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Koval since 1992. Very good Doctor

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Excellent,in every respect.I've been satisfied patient for about 7 years

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

Dr Koval is very thorough, which I think is the most important trait in a GP. He has an excellent reputation amongst the healthcare community (my sister in law is a social worker and asked around).

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

So he's not my doctor. He's my dad. But he takes the time to pick up the phone when I feel sick so he can diagnose me and he tells me what I should do. So I'd say he's pretty good.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

He was frequently patronizing and dismissive. I expect to work with my doctor on a collaborative basis, not be treated as if I were a child.

Submitted November 30, 2005

takes the time to explain and discuss options with you. involves you in decision process. very thorough history, physical exam and testing.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Gregg M. Koval's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1982)