Ratings for Dr. Daniel E. Banach

His nurse gave an acquaintance the wrong injection.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Banach is simply the best. He listens, takes time with you and makes you feel like he truly cares. Very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

Dr.B Rox! He is very thorough during appointments. He has been my family's doctor for several years! No complaints on our end!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Banach is a wonderful doctor. He takes the time to listen and he really cares about any questions and concerns you might have. My whole family has seen him for many years and when I married I found out my Husband and his family also saw dr. Banach. Would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Dr. Banach is the BEST ever... Really takes time to listen and answer any question you may have.. I would recommend him to ANY one!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Banach is very thorough. He does not rush you, he listens to your concerns. The staff is very responsive and courteous.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Dr. Banach is very knowledgeable about a variety of medical conditions. He has a great bed side manner & is always willing to take whatever time you need so he can listen and understand why you are there. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

Hey Doc. JB here In case you ever get this, I pray you will remember the time that I will forever be Thankful for you. Here's Praying for what the future holds, Hope it NOTHING *)

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

Called for appointment, was told to come in an hour later. When I arrrived, they apparently had confused me with an existing patient. Rather than be honest about it, they decided to act like I was making the whole thing up. No help in terms of scheduling anything anyway. Christy announced "we're not taking new patients" as if I was supposed to have known that when I called. Quite bizarre.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

I think the staff is helpful and friendly considering they have to deal with mostly grumpy sick people. People who have run out of meds, who should never be off meds, and me and my awful list of problems. Dr. Banach sometimes takes a while to get in the examination room with you, but it is because he takes the time to figure out what is wrong, and dots all of his "i's" and crosses all of his "t's". I am happy to wait my turn, because I know I won't be shortchanged, and anything I am having a problem with will be addressed and not overlooked when it is my turn. The only thing I wish I could do that is unavailable to my knowledge is 1. Pay a bill online and 2. Get prescriptions dispensed online. Other than that they get an A+. :) Jenefier Dyches

flag | Submitted December 28, 2009

Dr. Daniel E. Banach's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Prattville, AL