Ratings for Dr. Bruce Bennin

I waited about 40 mins and he spent 3 quick minutes with me. He seemed to be in a real hurry and had no idea what the problem was. What a waste of $$$$ and precious time!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Horrid person Horrid Doctor only in it for money dose not care about Human life!! run as fast as can,,

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

After waiting for over 1 hour for my apointment, the apointment lasted about 5 minutes including a full body scan (done in 20 seconds) removal of two moles (that took about 2 minutes). Then to get my pathology results I had to call 3 times with no returned call. Don't choose this doc.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Very thorough doctor, takes the time to listen before he makes a decision, has worked on a number of difficult skin lesions for me

flag | Submitted May 22, 2010

He is the most wonderful person in the whole world! He's not just a dermatologist, he is a very caring human being.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

His secretaries were so rude to me! I understand its a busy practice but has anyone heard of good customer service these days? I called Dr. Bennin to talk about it and he shrugged it off! I am going to a different dermatologist!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Dr. Bennin is a great doctor. He is a very dedicated doctor. Will even call you on weekends to check up on you.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Bennin is a great doctor. He has been a great help to me over the past few years. I am glad to have him as a doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

The lead doctor in the practice with many years of experience. A wonderful doctor,very knowledgeable especially in areas of skin cancer. I've used him for over 20 years. Highly recommended.The practice has an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2006

Dr. Bennin was inattentive, impatient, and uncaring during my visit. I came to him with severe chronic itching and he examined me for a few seconds, shrugged his shoulders, and gave me two sample-size bottles of Eucerin. His office does not accept Aetna insurance, so they were the most expensive bottles of Eucerin I've ever purchased.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Bruce Bennin's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1971)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal