Ratings for Dr. Horatio C. Jones

Long office wait times. Poor follow up - I waited 4 days for him to read my test results and call me with the treatment - All because he was too busy

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Jones since my myocardial infarction in 2001. He has been my PCP and has seen me through many ailments. I can only say that he is an knowledgeable, personable, caring, and thorough physician. His recommendations have always been spot on. His office works well with my other healthcare providers and I have always been able to get an appointment promptly when I needed one. The roster of other providers at Stoney Batter Family Medicine including the nurse providers are all excellent. This is a practice where everyone seems to respect and care for each other and I would never hesitate to recommend anyone there to a friend or colleague.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

This Dr. does not respect women and never has. He is rude, crude and doesn't do what the patient wants. You have to make several appts. because he said that he wouldn't address all those in one day. It was too many for him to do in one session. I guess he cannot walk and chew gum.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

We have been with Dr. Jones for a couple years. I personally have been prescribed 3 medicines that were later taken off the market or found to be either ineffective or harmful. On average I see 2 pharmacy reps come to that office during my 15 minute waits. We are looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2008

Just switched to Dr. Jones. Have only had initial visit, but had a wonderful experience. I felt like he was very knowledgeable and professional. Two thumbs up.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Jones is the best doctor I've ever had. I've been to tons of doctors over the years, and none of them have been as caring, concerned, and professional than he has. I've made a lot more progress and felt a lot safer in his hands.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

dr. jones is the most, caring, thourough physcian i have ever met. My family 2 adults, 2 children have been going to his office for over 5 years. He is the only dr. my daughter has ever had. A plus to the medical community and an aset to Delaware thank you

flag | Submitted July 29, 2006

Stoney Batter Family Medicine has an excellent staff, too.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005