Ratings for Dr. Martin Robert Gallo

Doctor Gallo is very kind with a great experience. I have been there during 2 years and INever complaint. The best doctor for ever.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Gallo has been my OBGYN for the past 15 years. Sometimes I wish he was a Family Practitioner, so I wouldn't need another doctor. He's caring, kind and patient. Best doctor ever.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Gallo is awesome. I completely trust him. I was impressed with him since the first appointment. He is very kind, very experienced and definitely knows what he is talking about. There is so much stress these days associated with pregnancy and I felt like he put me at ease every time I left his office. He delivered my little boy and I would only want him to do it if I had another. Best doctor hands down. Would recommend him to anyone. Tanya

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

He's a very good doctor. He is straight-forward and very helpful. I recommend him. - Durand.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Very comfortable with this doctor. He is a great listener and doesn't rush you out of the office even though he is very busy. Would recommend this doc to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Everything went well throughout the pregnancy until a decision had to be made when to induce because our baby was almost two weeks late. We met with Dr. Gallo and requested that he check the amniotic fluid (suggestion from a friend who is an OBGYN) to ensure that it wasn't low. He didn't want to do the procedure and asked us to trust his experience of "delivering 3,000 babies". We came in two days later to induce. When they began the induction, the heart rate of our baby was fluctuating significantly and then they couldnt find it for several minutes. They immediately gave my wife oxygen and got in touch with the on-call doctor. When he arrived the decision was made to do a c-section. When our baby was out, the doctor noted that there was so little amniotic fluid. Fortunately, we have a healthy baby boy, but any stress that he felt in the few days before the birth probably could have been avoided if only Dr. Gallo would have put his ego aside and conducted a simple procedure.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Dr.Gallo is awesome as far as I have known him which is a few months.I had gone through alot of issues with my first OB and was recommended to Dr.Gallo by a friend and he has been awesome.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

I Love Dr, Gallo. It is great at what he does. I will not see another doctor!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

This DR knows what he is talking about. He does not rush into surgery. After a bad experience he was very professional and soothing. I also use him for HRT.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

looking for an expert on menopause not sure that's his specialty, but was impressed with his listening skills

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

Dr. Martin Robert Gallo's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1986)