Ratings for Dr. James P Lamoreaux

He delivered 2 of my babies I had awesome experience with both I couldn't ask for better

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Great experience. Delivery went smoothly, and I was very comfortable with his professionalism. If we decide to have another baby I will go back in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I love Dr Lamoreaux. He is the best in his office.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I would never go anywhere else! I love Dr. Lamoreaux and the whole Valley OB group!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Lamoreux is the best doctor in the world. I love this office and all of the doctors. They are extremely knowledgable , experienced, kind, and genuinely care for their patients. I'm so grateful to have access to their medical care and have 3 healthy babies. Thank you!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

Such good doctors at Valley. Lamoreaux, Aagard, what amazing caring doctors. Thank YOU!! Recommend this office all the way.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Dr. Lamoreaux and his staff were excellent. I have been searching high and low for a wonderful OBGYN and he is the one! So grateful to have someone who is patient, kind, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Doctor Lamoreaux delivered my first (and so far my only) child. He has a very calming bedside manner, I felt like he cared, and the delivery went very smoothly. Sometimes, you have a bit of a wait in the office for appointments, which was difficult as I was working at the time, but because of how awesome my labor experience was I would definitely use them again. And hope that I got Doctor Lamoreaux for delivery again :) Although I was impressed with the rest of the doctors in the group (that I met).

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

He is just so thorough and our family loves him! I swear, he knows everything. haha And answers questions so quick and efficiently! He also takes his time getting to know his patients. At least he did with our family!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

We absolutely LOVED Dr. Lamoreaux! He delivered my first and was so calm, compassionate and knowledgeable all the way till the end of my very long labor and delivery. I highly recommend him for his ability to handle challenging situations in a professional and personal way.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. James P Lamoreaux's Credentials

• Portuguese

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT