Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Habener

Dr.Habener is semi-retired. He will refer you out for some proceedures. He is however very good at diagnostics. By finding a bad tooth my dentist missed, he saved further hearing loss in my left ear. My dentist removed the tooth. Dr.Habener removed a nasal polyp giving me clear breathing. My regular Dr.had recommended salt spray a week earlier. He cleaned my 80 yr. old mothers ears and took care of my wifes ears in my presence. He does listen to what you say. If you ask the questions you will find he still knows what he is doing. You can always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

He's friendly and the 5th ent that I had and finally figured out what was wrong he's a good doc.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2007

I had the great misfortune to pick this doctor out of the phone book. That was my first mistake. Keeping my appointment was the second. I have been to numerous physicians in my time, and this "doctor" is without doubt the worst. He was condescending to me, and nearly made fun of my concerns. I left his office very angry and would not take my pet to see him. Now for what I really think, haha. Seriously, with some of the great ENT doctors, like Doctor Rice, give this guy a wide berth! Just my opinion.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Stephen A. Habener's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

AHC