Ratings for Dr. Eduardo P. Palanca

Absolute waste of time. Told me my stomach pain was a muscle cramp and to keep taking Imodium and drink Gatorade. I've lost 10 pounds from being ill and am getting a new doctor. His wait times are also terrible- it's ok to arrive late because you will be sitting there for hours. Pack a snack.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

He is the best and answers any and akl questions I was one of his first patients and would recommend him to anyone he's not only a dr he's a friend and family I love him and all staff thank you so much Cynthia Luke

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

He was my doctor when I was admitted to the hospital on a couple of occassions. I was very impressed with him. Great bedside manner, wonderful personality, excellent doctor, very knowledgible. Made me feel safe....I'd use him again! I haven't been in his office however, I had to rate the staff in order to post.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

He is the best doctor our family ever had. He takes care of my mother, my husband and my children. we sometimes wait for him because he has a lot of patients, but he spends a lot of time with us. He knows what he is talking about and he saved my life. We love him.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Dr.Palanca is tops, Very knowledgeable and extremely nice on top of it. He care 4 members of my family as well. As far as Punctuality, if a doctor is on time for all his appointments someone is not getting all the questions the have answered. They do the best they can to stay on time, but when your in his office he is yours til your done. Keep up the good work!!!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Eduardo P. Palanca's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal