Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Morikado

She is a wonderful doctor and after 20 years in the emergency rooms she still has her sense of humor and bedside manors intact. She is very knowledgeable and very professional. We talked about my symptoms she brought up symptoms that in my fever state i had forgot to mention. She accurately had me diagnosed and ordered an IV with a cocktail of antibiotics, steroids and pain reliever. I was feeling better within minutes. After she checked up on me and answered all my questions and concern. This is the first time I've seen a doctor in 6 years because i rarely get sick and because i just don't like doctors. I do like Dr. Morikado and would definitely see her again. Plus the staff at Scripps in La Jolla CA was excellent. They had me through the ER door in into a bed with a doctor in under 6 mins. insurance form was a breeze with their help.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Very professional, very knowledgeable, very friendly. She diagnosed my heart problem in minutes in the emergency room while my primary care doctor has been clueless since day one. I was very well taken care of. I could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

I saw Dr. Morikado in the ER for a miscarriage. She was unforgivably insensitive. She actually said to me: "Treating you really gives me the creeps because I just found out I'm pregnant today". That statement really haunted me as I mourned my loss.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Lisa M. Morikado's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio