Ratings for Dr. MICHEL R. Hurtubise

My mom was told she was pretty much dead by her last doctor. She has stage 4 breast cancer. In just a couple months this doctor has been able to not only get her out of a wheel chair but she's even walking without a walker. She can do certain things that before him she could barely get out of bed! Very thankful we switched.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

This office is a good team, doctor, nurses etc. my first chemo was last Friday and I walked in worried and nervous. The upbeat and precious attitudes calmed my fears, they also pick up quickly on how you like to deal with your cancer and respond appropriately., Dr. Hertabise was great and actually made the process explaining a treatment plan fun and interesting. I honestly think the next 4 weeks at his office will be a bright spot in my life

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

I was digonis with breast cancer in May 2014, I was scared to death. I was referred to Dr. H. my first visit, I sat in his waiting room for over 2 1/2 hrs, He came out and called me in. What a friendly caring doctor. My husband and daughter went with me. He had all the time in the world to explain my cancer answered all of our questions. When I left there I felt so much better. I would recommend Hurtubise to any one that is going through cancer. He isn't just your doctor, he is also your friend. I had a rough time with chemo, he did everything to help me get through the chemo. God bless you Dr. Hurtubise...

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Dr. H. is very knowledgeable and keeps up to date on treatment options. He scores low in punctuality because he takes the time with each patient and answers questions or concerns. I would rather sit and wait for an appointment knowing if I need the time he will take it and not rush me out the door just to stay on time. I was diagnosed in 2004, completed treatment and continue on monitoring. I have told others if they need cancer care that Dr. H. is great.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Hurtubise is a wonderful doctor. He answers any questions you may have but most of all he is a kind and caring person and friend. I would recommend him to anyone needing a cancer doctor. I ran into a problem while getting treatment and the staff was on it immediately. Dr.Hurtubise took care of all my problems and is very concerned for me at all my followup visits. I love him!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Hurtubise is the best Dr. I have been to. He is kind caring and compassionate. He has been my Dr. since 2004 and I am still alive after his treatment. I recently came across his records and they are clear and to the point re: my treatment. Keep up the good work Dr. Hurtubise.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

Horrible man. Don't dare question him! He is GOD. Referred him to Ann Arbor when his treatment failed, then ignored their instructions. The boy was on his death bed, but he would not even return phone calls - either to him or me, his mother; just let the kid lie there suffering - for weeks - until finally the UMH intervened. Also Let this very sick, suffering kid sit for hours in his waiting room and then! oops! so, sorry, we forgot you were here!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Hurtubise is the best Doctor I ever had. I would drive across this country to see him. He is compassionate, caring and makes his patients feel very comfortable when you go into his office. Very good Dr.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2008

Dr. Hurtubise is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable, professional and a very caring individual. He always takes time to listen to you and offers great advice in a time when you need it most. There is none like him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2007

Wonderful man...takes time with each patient. Is understanding and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2005

Dr. MICHEL R. Hurtubise's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1974)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal