Ratings for Dr. Brent K. Lind

He has been my doctor for years and has been amazing

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Avoid! That's all I need to say, avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr.Lind and the office at Legacy OBGYN was by far the worst OBGYN/office I've ever delt with. After an examination nightmare, all I was left with was belittling remarks and sarcastic comments. I came back for a THIRD visit to make things right- (I should have gone somewhere else). The kicker though was at the end of the last visit, when I asked Dr. Lind a question about the office and voicing my concern- a defensive reply was snapped back at me and a bunch of nonsense about how great this office/clinic is and how there were never mistakes made. Right after that EXACT response, my sample was dropped in the wrong vial and they had to do the test OVER AGAIN. Redicilous! I've never seen such chaos.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

I wish I could go back in time and have Dr Lind as my OB with my first child. He is so attentive and knowledgeable, which a lot of other doctors are, but he was also very lenient as far as letting me plan my birth out. We discovered that I had to be induced at 37 weeks, but he let me decide each step of the induction, and explained each decision to me, and really worked with me to get the best birth possible. I ended up having a 24 hour induction, and it was very relaxed and smooth, unlike my pressured induction with my first. He also was very gentle with delivery and unlike the 3rd degree tear with my first, I had no tearing whatsoever. He was the on call that weekend and checked on me as often as possible. He even answered two of my calls in the middle of the night, and was so kind and made sure every question was answered. I LOVE this man, and after a traumatic first labor, I was so glad he could make my second very pleasant. Thanks dr lind!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012

Dr. Lind is the absolute BEST. After having several miscarriages and having my doctor tell me that I would never be able to have children, I went searching for a good doctor and find Dr. Lind. He was kind and patient with me. He educated me on what my problem could be and gave me several options on how we could try to fix it. I felt that he really cared about me and that we were a team. Dr. Lind has delivered all four of my children and I've had nothing but positive experiences with him and his staff. I now currently live almost two hours away from his office, but believe me I will continue to see him. I highly recommend Doctor Lind!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Dr. Lind delivered both of my babies, and he is an excellent doctor. He is knowledgeable and always took the time to answer my questions. I highly recommend Dr. Lind to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have only been to this office once, but decided to search to see other opinions. My experience was very nice. Dr. Lind met with me in his office before going into the exam room to get to know me and what i needed. I thought that was very professional, and showed concern. He seemed most knowledgeable about me with my infertility and endometriosis then all the other Dr.'s I have been to. To the girl who said he did not take her endometriosis out, do your research your endometriosis cannot be removed, you will have it forever, its not Dr. Linds fault. Maybe you should learn about your disease before you start bashing on why he cant take it away.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

Like the nurses from the hospital, I feel Dr Lind is an excellent Doctor. I have gone to him for almost 20 years, he delivered all my children and I have had a laparoscopy and ablation with him. He has always treated me with respect and talked me through everything, answered all my questions and being that I am very curious has even shown me the instruments and what they were used for. I can't say enough, I wouldn't go to anyone else. I think sometimes you get a personality conflict with a doctor, but that doesn't mean they are not a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

He is knowledgable, patient, and an excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

Dr. Lind is supposed to understand female physiology. He does not. After my second child was born, I fell apart physically and emotionally. He knew that I just had my thyroid out but instead of testing the thyroid properly (and TSH is not it) and the adrenals he prescribed zoloft and sleeping pills. Because the hormone situation was messed up, libido was low. After talking to him about this, he rolled his eyes and told my husband to take me out to dinner. After years of pain and suffering, I'm just now getting good care.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2008

Dr. Brent K. Lind's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in American Fork, UT