Ratings for Dr. Steven P. Binette

Abosultely delighted to have such a good doctor. I highly recommend him. Very polite in nature and really Great Bedside manner. I had bed experience with other OBGYN. I switched to Dr. Binnette. I can not thank enough to have such a good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Dr. Steven P. Binette

Dr. Steven P. Binette's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted June 22, 2018

Great doctor! Caring and sincere. Knowledgable and trusting!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Binette for 19 years. He is a wonderful Doctor who always makes you feel comfortable! Great bedside manner, really listens to his patients questions and or concerns. Highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

I transfered to Dr. Binette late in my pregnancy because I was not happy with my care with previous practice. Not only is he one of the best doctors I've ever had, but doesn't take things lightly when you are concerned and has a wonderful beside manner. He delivered my daughter March 2010 and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a carying obgyn.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

THE BEST DOC I HAVE EVER HAD - was so good that I have recommended so many other women to him and all have loved him. If I ever have to move out of the area, I will consider coming back for my annual exams, he is that good and caring. Probably one of the most kindest docs I have ever had (been seeing him for 18 years)

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I love this doctor! I am a surrogate mother and had a difficult time finding an OB that would work with me. He never hesitated! When I first met him I had a list of questions a mile long for him because of the type of delivery I want (very low intervention). He didn't rush me at all and took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered. I felt completely comfortable with him and he even made sure to tell me that the baby's parents are always welcome at appointments. He really is a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

I love this guy! He has a great, positive personality and is very helpful. You can ask him anything and feel totally at ease. Even my husband, who archaically didn't like the idea of me seeing a male OB, likes this man. He keeps you informed and even ahead of the game with information on whats to come in your pregnancy. He's never dismissive and just again very personable. He's a part of a group that rotates in L&D, and I'm just crossing my fingers that he's the one to deliver my baby!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

THE BEST!! I can't say enough about Dr. Binette. He is my favorite Dr. ever! He was so great during my pregnancy--monitored things and didn't brush off things. He has a great bedside manner and doesn't make you feel like you're asking "stupid" or too many questions.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2007

Can't say enough about Dr.Binette. He is absolutely wonderful. Occasionally you have to wait for him, but always well worth it b/c he will spend just as much time with you...never rushes you. I have been going to him for 8+ years and have been through 2 pregnacies with him. One was difficult and I worried about several things but he ALWAYS made me feel better and talked me through everything. He expalins everything in depth and makes sure you you understand and feel comfortable before leaving the office.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2007

Was not helpfull, told me not to worry about my aituation until I have a problem getting pregnant. Even though it caused me to end up in the emergency room in the middle of the night. And when I returned in pain again said the same things. Seem to not care at all and was useless and a waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Steven P. Binette's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)