Ratings for Dr. John H. Strong

I interviewed Dr. Strong before having my son and he took a significant amount of time to discuss my questions and concerns with choosing a pediatrician. I wanted to find the perfect doctor and when my husband and I walked out of the waiting room from the interview he looked and me and said, "I have never met a doctor that amazingly knowledgable, honest and caring." Our son is currently seven months old and I would not trust anyone else with him. Dr. Strong knows up to date research and has even printed out recent medical atricles to answer a question I had. I can honsetly say that he truly cares about his patients and contantly has his nurses call to check in to see the status of the situation whether it be that my child is sick or is having constipation issues. All I can say is that god bless Dr. Strong and I only hope that others have a doctor that cares about there patients as much he does with our son. Good luck on your search for a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2008

Dr. John H. Strong's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal