Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Farrell

Dr.Farrell is a dedicated thorough professional. He has a lot of patients these days, so there is a wait sometimes due the number of people seeking his advice. It helps a great deal if you concentrate on one major concern for each visit. I have been to see him 8 times this year due to multiple issues, and I have learned to get a single concern addressed at each visit.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2012

My insurance co is not on the list. Dr. Farrel is an attentive doctor who cuts through the data and addresses the person. He will explain, props and all, what is happening and why - a lost skill. He will provide detailed goals and steps, and will coach one on how to progress; he does not merely move on to another dollar sign.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2009

Very pleased for consistently excellent, caring and effective medical service over several years by the doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I was forced to change my primary care physician after my company changed insurance providers. I found Dr. Farrell to be very friendly, and I think he does a great job making you feel comfortable. He is very thorough, and is always willing to answer questions. It is not easy being 30+ years old and changing doctors, but I am extremely happy with my choice.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

If you like a diagnosis by computer - then go to this office. The PA is better than the doctor explaining and in 'bedside' manners. Farrell talks at you --not with you. Last time he kept trying to give us outdated drug samples. Glad we noticed.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

One of the most thorough doctors in Family Pratice out there. You leave that office with a clear understanding of your diagnosis and any treatment options. A wonderful wonderful wonderful doctor. I have been a patient there for a number of years.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Farrell's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1973)

MSP/BC Med