Ratings for Dr. James Dean Stockstill

From the minute I walk in the door Jill greets me with a "hello" and then I am triaged by Dawn or Charlotte which are wonderful. Dr. Stockstill is kind and has helped me with my many illness for 22 years. He always makes me smile when he walks in the doors but cracks me up before leaving the room. Brenda is at the check-out window with a big heart and smile to end my perfect visit with them. I would not trade him for all the "healers" in the world.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

If you are on this site looking for a good doctor, go see Dr. Stockstill. He will take good care of you and you can always get in to see him right away when you are sick. His staff can be a bit rude, though. The only one of them that isn't is the lady at the checkout window. If I didn't like Dr. Stockstill so much, his staff would have ran me off at the first visit.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

I want to say 1st. Dr. Stockstill is a great, great DR. He is very kind and is genuine with his concern. I have started seeing him and he has totally changed my life. With That Said... His staff, with the exeption of the nice lady at the PAY window. Not the LOBBY window. The other ladies are very rude and short with you. Mainly it seems like you are hassling them. I am not sure why Dr. S deals with these people. I wont stop seeing Dr. Stockstill as he is great though.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

I recently moved to Monroe, and Dr Stockstill was recommended to me by co-workers. He is very knowledgeable, friendly, great bedside manor. The staff is very helpful, friendly and always follow up when they need to.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I was new to the area when I got married and my wife's family used Dr. Stockstill. They recommended him to me and I started seeing him. I have been very happy with him as a doctor in the 4 years I have been seeing him. I was in the medical profession for many years and I have never seen a doctor that was as good with his bed side manor as him. He is knowledgeable and very helpful. I would recommend him to any patient.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Amazing Dr. Kind, knowledgeable, and makes u feel like the only patient in his office. I have never had a bad experience. His staff is friendly and they work with you to get u in as soon as possible, even on short notice.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

Dr. Stockstill is one of the best family practice doctors around. I have been going to his clinic since 1993 and have felt that he always gives each patient his complete attention while seeing them. He gives you the time you need to explain why you are there and he is knowledgeable and competent.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

Dr. Stockstill is a good doctor. I have always felt welcomed and he addresses my illnesses. I would recommend him to anyone. If you need a good GP, go see Dr. Stockstill.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

Dr. Stockstill's attitude is an indication of his aptitude. They both lift the altitude of my spirits when I leave, regardless of how poor I may feel. He isn't afraid to say "I don't know the answer to that, but I will look till I do!" I appreciate his entire staff, as well. From the office to the medical staff, they all have a good attitude and work with the patient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. James Dean Stockstill's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1983)