Ratings for Dr. Margaret K. Wooddell

Pretty complacent doctor if you ask me. Not proactive.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Dr. Wooddell is one the best primary Dr.s in Sacramento! I've been a patient of hers for +10 years and have been treated for pych as well as a number of physical problems. She's very cautious and meticulous about diagnosing and doesn't hesitate to bring in a specialist. She's quick to return calls and isn't a pill-pusher. She's almost always late, but only because she spends time with each patient. My husband is now a patient of hers, and we've referred her to friends - everyone agrees that she's an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I'm in the healthcare industry and I'm pretty picky about who I see. Dr. Wooddell is the best doctor I have ever had and I plan on continuing with her.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

I have been seeing this doctor for 15 years. She is kind, thorough, caring, and very knowledgeable. She has seen me through becoming disabled and all the physical and emotional pain that included. She is genuinely sympathetic and works hard to find answers and solutions to my problems.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Wooddell is the best primary care physician I've ever had - and I've had some very good physicians. She is insightful, bright, and caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2008

I have been with Dr. Wooddell for around 10 years. Although she's not always on time, it's because when she's with you she actually takes the time necessary to help you instead of just doing a quick HMO exam and shoving you out the door! She's WONDERFUL and I feel very grateful to have her as my doctor and the doctor for my two sons.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

This doctor is rude and unable to empathize. Although I have had spine surgey, she indicated she thought my disability was all in my head. She stated that the pain I was describing was subjective and if she gave time off work for everyone who came in and saw her that was in pain, she would have everyone off work. I think this is an insensitive and outrageous way for a doctor to behave --what was she absent the day she had to take the hippocratic oath? Last time I checked, doctors still have to swear to abide by this oath. This queen-**** of a doctor certainly does not. My advice is to go elsewhere if you need a good doctor. Wooddell is definitely NOT able to care for her patients.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Margaret K. Wooddell's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Amerigroup