Ratings for Dr. Leonard Wald

I realize it's difficult to judge a physician by these ratings, as the low ratings most likely come from a patient who needs to vent dissatisfaction over a failing on the part of the doctor which may or may not be based on anything substantial. That having been said, my experience with Dr. Wald was among the most unprofessional, uncaring, and insensitive encounters I've ever had with a physician. I'm grateful that I live in a part of the world where I have lots of better options.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

This doctor was not only rude but did not take the time to fully evaluate my CAT scan and I ended up with an emergency situation that could have been avoided had the looked at the film while I was in his office instead of rushing me out the door.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Unhelpful and in to much of a hurry to make an informed diagnosis

flag | Submitted December 2, 2005

This doctor does not listen to patient's concerns. He is only interested in getting patients out the door as fast as possible regardless of saftey

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Leonard Wald's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1981)