Ratings for Dr. Susan L. Lehman

Dr.Lehman is an outstanding physician. I have been seeing her for 13 years. She is extremely knowledgable about all aspects of internal medicine as well as women's health. She is easily available and always spends more than enough time with me. Which may explain someone's earlier review that she is always late. Many patients are there because they are truly sick and not just a "check up". If I'm sick and need extra time, I hope the next patient will understand that and know he/she will also get the same time and treatment. Thanks Dr. Lehman!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

She has been my doctor for years, and because I don't like switching doctors I'm still with her...She treats people as a number rather than a human being...She's late for all appointments and rushes through them. If you go in there for a check up you can only ask her about one thing and then you have to make another appointment to talk about something else...It's a check up, you are supposed to bring everything up! I'm going to get over the fact that I don't like change and I'm going to find a new doctor!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Susan Lehman, very young, with a young family, is very knowledgeable about advances in medicine and, what impresses me even more, about nutrition and new studies in nutrition. I've never before encountered a doctor who has at least as much knowledge of nutrition as I do! She is also very interested in and concerned about my health--also unusual! I'm no longer young and cute and a member of that group (I've forgotten the acronym) most appealing to doctors and to the rest of us as well, so I'm very appreciative of her knowledge and concern. She is also cognizant of my financial problems and very helpful in that regard. She's the best.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Susan L. Lehman's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Traverse City, MI