Ratings for Dr. Kenneth B. Wasser

If you want a doctor that cares do not go to Dr Wasser. The staff is rude and you get the impression he just wants to get out of there. He and his staff will not go out of their way to help you in any way.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I'm sure he's smart, no way else to rate hom. But if you're looking for a doctor who will listen to you, go somewhere else. Completely offensive in his disregard for patients

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Awful. Though it was in my head and that I was depressed.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Worst doctor I've ever seen. He ignored lab results and gave me the 'you are a middle aged tired woman' speech. Got even more confrontational once he knew I was a nurse. Spare yourself the insults and disparaging remarks and go to a good rheumatologist who is up on current treatments and accurate diagnostics, not one who judges you instantly on appearances.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

The worst doctor I have seen by far. Arrogant , obnoxious and short. Does not really care .

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Is supposed to be one of the best, I usually get along well with most people; however, I found this man to be arrogant and of no help at all

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

I am a young 45 year old woman who has been suffering from RA for almost 12 years. Dr Wasser was the first and only Dr who actually diagnosed me with "something" rather than dismissing my sympthoms like everyone else had. I agree he is not overly friednly ,however I do not feel he needs to be. My time as well as his is limited.I have never been treated rudely,hastily or misdiagnosed in any way from either him or his staff,and I've been seeing him religiously for well over 10 years now.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

This guy is a joke , gave me 2 minutes tops does not listen and sent me on my way ...told me its in my head. Did not order any tests. Horrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

He has poor bedside manner and doesn't care about patient care. This was the first rheumatologist I went to after abnormal lab results and after seeing so many other specialists for unbearable symptoms that no one could figure out and all he had to say was that he couldn't help me because I didn't have a rash on my face. I left crying. I have since been diagnosed with lupus and seeing a great rheumatologist who actually cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

I would NEVER EVER recommend this man to anyone. Never examined me, just wanted to give me Prozac instead even looking at my joint and pains. If I could get his license taken away I would. He was rude, and I made sure I told him what a horrible doctor he was.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. Kenneth B. Wasser's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

AARP