You may also like

I've been a pt 10+ yrs. Dr. Canting is cary, knowledgable and fun. He makes every visit a great experience. I've referred family to Dr. Canting which really is the greatest review.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Even though he's a Navy guy, he's the best doctor all around you can find.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This is the best eye doctor and the best doctor I've ever gone to. He gives personal attention to each of his clients and answers all our questions. He fits us in when we need him at a moment's notice. He's extremely knowledgeable; there's no one else I trues my eyes to.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

Dr Canting was great and always takes plenty of time to make sure I'm happy with my contacts and all my questions are answered. Great guy!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

Dr Canting and staff are the friendliest, most sincere, caring and knowledgeable eye care professionals I have ever dealt with! From the moment you enter you immediately feel valued and appreciated! They make you feel as if you have been friends forever! There is no better group better and Dr Canting truly cares about your well being! He is extremely knowledgeable and does his absolute best to take care of you! He is a Doctor who cares and listens!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Canting for a few years now. We switched from another (Doctor's Eye Care) because we were not happy with them. We are sticking to Dr Canting and his team because they are great from end to end - professional, best vision and glasses I have ever had, great follow up service/ warranty care. I can't imagine anyone being better.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.Canting for years and he and his staff are always great. He's fit me in on short notice the couple of times I've had a problem. In fact the last time, I scratched my eye over the weekend. He fit me in first thing Monday morning and told me I should have called him on the weekend and he'd have seen me.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Please understand that if you can not prove you have insurance at least 24 hours prior to the appointment you will be told that you will be treated ONLY ON A CASH BASIS, because THERE ARE TOO MANY POLICIES TO CHECK AFTER YOU BRING YOUR POLICY INFORMATION. Dr. Canting is wonderful, however, dealing with many of his office staff is intolerable! I will no longer be a client since they seem to be concerned that everyone is out to stiff them on their charges. What a pity!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

I recently had a small tear in my retina. I'd never considered myself at risk, but thanks to previous talks with Dr. Canting, I recognized the symptoms at once. He took me right away, did a thorough exam, and then, as a precaution, got me in immediately at Retina Associates for a second opinion. His actions may well have saved my vision, and I can't thank him and his staff enough. They are outstanding!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Wonderful office and staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I did not have insurance but was able to get a great deal on a pair of glasses. They had a great selection to choose from! I will be making appointments for the rest of my family to see Dr. Canting.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Dr. Uwe W. Canting's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I've been a pt 10+ yrs. Dr. Canting is cary, knowledgable and fun. He makes every visit a great experience. I've referred family to Dr. Canting which really ..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Even though he's a Navy guy, he's the best doctor all around you can find."

January 7, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Uwe" to "Uwe W."

October 20, 2013