Ratings for Dr. Pushpa Y. Reddy

Dr. Reddy is nice but I'm not sure about her skills. The last time I was there she never examined me - just talked and gave me some prescriptions. Her office setting is so old and dated. And forget using the restroom. I've seen nicer ones in a gas station. I feel sorry for people who need a handicap accessible restroom.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Dr. Reddy is really the only doctor I trust for my family. She has treated both my parents, myself and my husband. We will also make her our son's doctor when he a a little older. She is very personable, and will always be honest with you, regardless of the situation. Very understanding, easy to get along with and very knowledgeable. She is rarely on time with appointments but that is b/c she is always talking one-on-one with her patients. She never rushes things, nor does she brush off any health concerns. She will continue to be our family doctor as long as we live down here.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Reddy is an exceptional woman, and physician. She is educated, stays up-to-date with advances in the practitioner field, is faithful to her office, and has an effective well-trained office team. She walks through the door smiling and so happy to see you. She never makes you feel that she doesn't have time for you. I believe her thoroughness is important. She really cares about her patients. She is one mighty good Dr. I know because I am healthier since choosing her for my medical healthcare.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

I love Dr. Reddy! Sometimes she takes a little time getting to you, but it is only because she takes a great deal of time with each patient. She cares about who you are as a person. She was able to convince my mother to quit smoking!!! She always asks about how you are doing, and wants you to lead an overall health life. She is someone I look up to and appreciate a great deal!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2006

Dr. Reddy is one of the sweetest women you will ever meet. She makes you feel like you are old friends. Always lets you talk and then works with you for a diagnosis that will help you.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Pushpa Y. Reddy's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX