Ratings for Dr. John Joseph Darin

I like this doctor but the time spent wasn't enough , and I felt my eye floater problem was taken as not so important. It's annoying and I need to find an eye doctor who has more time to spend on this. I think the doctor is great, but I'm very upset about these floaters, it's like having cob webs over your eyes. I'm also wondering if I have a more serious problem causing this, and it's not just some annoyance. I'm going to have to go elsewhere, because I'm more worried about it now more than ever. The doctor is very nice, and like him very much, but in need of more time spent with this concern. It's a time problem, the doctor is very good.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Took over 2 hours for exam, the practice is set up for Dr to see maximum patients. Patients wait at every station and then they seemed to rush each patient through. This practice does not value patients time and I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Since he became an eye center, he has too many patients and too many staff members. Tension run high, people are running into each other, too many holding areas to move patients around from person to person. They are not forthcoming with info. about farming out the work to Eye Drs. who are not committed to all the work being done in the Conejo Valley.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

I had an emergency on a Sunday and Dr. Darin opened the office just to see me. Turns out I had an eye ulcer. I'm really glad I was able to see a real eye doctor instead of going to Urgent Care. He was very helpful and understanding. I cannot thank him enough!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2009

Dr. John Joseph Darin's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1966)