Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Marcum

He has no beside manner and would never test my blood - ended up in the hospital three times thanks to him. Glad when my old GI started taking my insurance again - horrible experience with Dr Marcum

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Marcum and his (Bay Area Endoscopy) surgical staff are excellent. Just had 3rd colonoscopy. In by 6:15am, out by 8am with summary of findings. I definitely recommend him and the "clinic".

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

intelligent, very knowledgable, on top of his game AND a nice guy! No half truths, never felt like he did anything unnecessary and treatment worked 100% for me. His RN also rocks.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr. Marcum is wonderful. He always took the time to listen and was very knowledgeable. He had a great bedside manner and I really like him. I stopped going to him however because his front office staff is extremely rude and very unhelpful. It got harder and harder to deal with them every visit, so I stopped going to him. I really hate it because he is an EXCELLENT doctor.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

I like Dr. Marcum and have used him for years. His nurse is helpful also. Ny biggest complaint is his front office staff. They are rude, short, unhappy and simply unwilling to be of much help.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Dr. Marcum has been a great doctor for me. I have been his paitent for almost a year and he has been very professsional and helpful. I would reccomend him!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

If you are looking for help and not abuse and arrogance ....Go somewhere else! Treated my parents and I was shocked at how poorly he treated them and me. Can I afford him and his practice. All day long , just not a nice person. It is time for him to retire.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

He listened to me and did the tests that another dr failed to do. and he has found out what is wrong with me and is always polite and so are his nurses.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I would trust this man to the end of the world. Great doctor with a great heart.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

Dr. Marcum is great. Just takes way tooooo long to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Stephen C. Marcum's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Webster, TX