Ratings for Dr. Stephen J. Quaning

The worst experience ever the front lady name Grace was talking in Spanish with the ma at the front desk which is very rude . The medical assistants was talking about personal problems.You wait for Dr Ghabras a long time than she wants to rush thru the visit. Office is just very nice that's about it will never go back or recommend anyone there

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have several sicknesses and he does not care about any of them, he does not ask about it, he does not give you a second to talk, he leaves very quickly with no answers, i told him i needed a referal and he said he didnt see the reason why i should. My last appointment i had a ct scan of the brain and it can up with a small lipoma, he told me a was alright there was nothing, but i already seen the resulta from the place where i did the test and they told me that i had a lipoma in the middle of my brain, to him it was nothing. He is a mean person, and yes he is ****. I DONT LIKE HIM AT ALL, DO NEVER GO TO SEE HIM

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

Dr. Quaning has been my "doctor" for close to two years now. I've never met him. I've been to his office for no fewer than four appointments and, I've NEVER even MET my "doctor." I only see the PA. Don't get me wrong, the PA seems very competent. But when I and my insurance company are paying for a "doctor" visit - I'd at least like to be able to say that I've MET the man. Will be finding a new Primary Care Physician - absolutely.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2009

Horrible physician. It is almost impossible to get an appointment; I have spent a lot of money going to hospitals and clinics because they only schedule appointments a month in advance. I also feel rushed, my questions and concerns are rarely addressed. I would not recommend Dr. Quaning to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

Dr. Quaning's staff is unprofessional. His receptionist once took a personal call and walked away while I was talking to her (it was to talk about her breast augmentation, no less!). Today they refused to see my wife who has the flu because she is pregnant. Dr. Quaning spends little time listenting to his patients. I've seen him several times where I expected him to diagnose my problem but instead he picked one symptom and prescribed a medicine "to try" for that symptom.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Will not send authorization form to new doctor. Will not send referral papers to specialist. Will not return calls or respond to fax.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

I believe this doctor doesn't like to see certain patients. The last appointment I made to see him, he stood in the hallway talking to someone while he had a RN do the exam. He never came in to talk to me. He is always changing his work days and never telling the patients. He recently went on vacation and left nobody covering his office. I had requested a colonoscopy for a number of months and finally, when they got around to scheduling it, it came back poss. for cancer. He doesn't listen to your problems. He seems to dismiss certain people. I think he considers me to be 4F. He also has a high turn over with office staff. The ones he keeps are dumber than dirt. I've waited weeks and months for tests to be scheduled and most of my phone calls are never returned. He doesn't discuss test results with you and if you ask for a copy of them, they charge you. I don't know how many of my issues are due to his staff or him. Just be careful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Stephen J. Quaning's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1995)

AHC