Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Schoen

This Dr. is very conservative and conventional in his approach; I was not impressed at all. Dr. Schoen completely disregarded my symptoms, all of which point to Lyme Disease. He told me that all I am suffering from is depression and that I should just get on with things. Due to my affliction I was bedridden for nearly a year and wanted more than anything to "just get on with things." Lo and behold I have finally been clinically diagnosed with Lyme Disease and I am now starting proper treatment from a Dr. who actually takes me seriously.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Saw this doctor a number of years ago. He tested me for Lyme Disease. I waited for the results and waited for the results and waited for the results. I had to call after waiting a very long time to hear that I didn't have Lyme Disease. The irony of this is that another doctor in his group told me to run to the nearest Lyme Literate doctor and get treatment.She was a peach. I still have the letter from this Yale doctor recommending that I do this. She saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

I recently moved to Connecticut and was impressed with how quickly Dr. Schoen was able to start seeing me for rheumatoid arthritis. I feel he listens carefully to everything I tell him and takes my concerns seriously.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Schoen is a brilliant diagnostician. He listens carefully to what the patient has to say and acts upon it. He is not afraid to admit when he does not know something. For more than three years he guided me through a difficult experience with a terrific outcome. I felt he cared deeply about me. I was not just another case.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2007

no comment

flag | Submitted June 29, 2006

Amazing Doctor. Smart and understands the disease. Not the best bed side manner, but when you get to know him you realize he knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2005

This MD refused to treat me for Lyme disease, while I was pregant and had congenitally infected the first two kids with Lyme disease. Yale published an autospy report on a congenitally infected newborn who died of the Lyme infection brain damage. They know of others. Then Schoen gave my medical records to an MD I had never even heard of, without my permission, told me my blood tests would be negative even before he preformed them, and even though my children and I already tested positive, and then he allegedly lost his blood work on me- just the Lyme bloodwork, not the other blood work. This doctor is a fraud, and participated in the fraud of the LymeRIX trial, and I do not know why he still has a medical license, but it is an extreme risk to ever go near Yale if you have Lyme disease. Avoid Yale at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Robert T. Schoen's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Haven, CT