Ratings for Dr. Therese E. Rosellini

Would NEVER recommend this doctor for delivery. She was unfriendly and rude. Please don't use her as your OBGYN for delivery. I can't respond on how she is as a doctor for check ups, but she randomly was on call when I delivered my daughter in March 2012 and she was terrible. I felt like I was inconveniencing her and she would not do an episiotomy on me and I ended up tearing very badly.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

My mother has always had her as her doctor. She performed my mothers hysterectomy and did so good with her and all of us as well. Now that I am expecting a baby she has been by physician since day one. I love the attention and concern she has. When a result comes in, her assistant is on top of contacting her patients the following day. Thanks Dr.Rosellini

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I met Dr. Rosellini in 2004 when my husband and I were planning to have a family. She was the third Doctor that I consulted with re: family planning. During our consultation, she answered ALL of my questions and health concerns. I was a high risk pregancy and stayed in the hospital nearly 3 months before delivery. Dr. Rosellini remained my Doctor from pre-conception to delivery. It is five years later (2009), I have moved out of the county but I make my annual four hours round-trip drive. I trust her with my medical care and highly recommend her to anyone that is in need of a caring, smart and up-to-date physician. She is greatly appreciated in my life and my family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Rosellini was recommended to me by four different friends and they were right. She is great with asking and answering questions and listening to concerns. She takes all the time the patient needs and thoroughly explains everything.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Rosellini is marvelous. She is very thorough, but hasn't lost the ability to listen and care for her patients. She genuinly cares about each person that walks through the door. Her knowledge on new medical practices and techniques is very helpful when making a decision about birth control, or even delivery. She is considerate of each patient's feelings and truly makes you feel as if you are her only appointment for the day. I have recommended her to several women I work with and they love her as well.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2007

Great doctor! Always able to answer any questions and very personable.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Therese E. Rosellini's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elk Grove, CA