Ratings for Dr. Raj K. Tanna

Dr. Tanna is the best. He is very compassionate. I read the other reviews. When you are talking to him - he is thinking - taking notes. My daughter had a chronic cough - 6 years. Dr Tanna had determined cause - we no longer have a problem. He always alled me back - personally. I am appalled at the comments about his nationality - wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Been my allergist for 15 or more years. LISTENS when I tell him I am ill although I know HE can't see that it is so bad yet, but that I will be very ill within 24 hrs he listens to me. I recognize the signs of oncoming bronchitis and asthma and he listens and reacts lessening my downtime and the severity of my illness which does happen with 24-48 hrs.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

Dr. Tanna is an excellent doctor whom I have recommended many times in the last twenty years. They have built a new office in the last few years & have the patient forms on-line for you to fill out at www.allergyfortworth.com which are great. I'm not an easy patient but the only complaint I have is the offices ability to run on time, which is balanced with the fact that they try to work you in if you're sick.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

I could not get Dr. Tanna to listen to me...walked out while I was talking. I explained to his nurse that he had walked out and the nurse laughed and told me to get used to it. He was from a different country that did things differently. I told them he was in America now and we have expectations here. Not a good experience and hot helpful. I am glad for those he helped, and I wish I had been one of them.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

After years of trying general practioners, Dr Tanna was able to get to the source of my son's problems and treat them accordingly. VERY knowledgeble.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

The staff is very nice. Dr. Tanna is a very compassionate doctore. He took care of my daughter and has so for 14 years. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2006

The Dr. is not very communicative. Injection nurse VERY impatient and rude.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2006

This doctor ignored documented history and his own lab test results so I did not get appropriate care for an immune deficiency. I have permanent lung scarring now due to his mismangement of my case. He told me that I liked being sick while he wrote to the insurance company that he couldn't make money under the capitation system because my health situation was so complex. I have copies of these letters in my medical records.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Excellent doctor. Very helpful! Feeling better already.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Raj K. Tanna's Credentials

• Hindi

• Bj Med Coll, Univ Of Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1973)