Ratings for Dr. Monica M. Melamedoff

I've been a longstanding patient of Dr. Melamedoff's and after so many years of visiting her, I've just witnessed the highest level of unprofessionalism by her. I approached her because after a week of calling, she had not returned my calls. At the office, she discussed my medical history IN THE WAITING ROOM, from behind the counter, with another patient present. She also refused to grant my request of a simple- non risk- blood test and gave a very strong attitude throughout our interaction. What truly baffled me, is that as she walked away from our conversation, she said "I'm busy" and then offered a physical examination "even though I don't think its necessary". I am truly hurt by her behavior, especially because I held her in the highest esteem and never expected what I experienced.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2013

Excellent primary care physician. Extremely knowledgeable and highly experienced. Very gentle and patient with young children.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Monica M. Melamedoff's Credentials

• Univ De Buenos Aires, Fac De Med, Buenos Aires, Argentina (Grad. 1978)