Ratings for Dr. Ginger S. Kubala

Dr. Kubala knows her stuff. Even a doctor can have an off-day... they're human too! If you show up 30 mins early for your actual appt...duh you might be waiting more than a hour. Its like that anywhere you go. If it isn't then those would be the ones that want to get you out the door asap. She is very friendly and her bedside manner is great. Have some faith!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I had the WORST experience ever with this doctor and the office. One staff member jokingly asked if I was crazy after reading that I was on birth control. I was there to be treated for anxiety and an arm injury. I saw Kubala four times, each time she forgot why I was there. It was in her chart. One time she wasn't even in the building when I arrived, she arrived an hour later. On my last visit, after getting some test results back she said, "these are fine so long as you're not feeling anxious or depressed." It took all my strength to stand up for myself. I told her I would never be back. She refunded me $10. I am a vocal patient, and was very clear on why I was there.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011

A 1-hour wait in any Drs office is nothing, and is pretty good for someone building up their practice. And as a patient, you should speak up if you feel the Doc isnt listening to you or not explaining things well. All Drs are busy because they do need to make a profit, not only for their living expenses, but also to pay back thousands of dollars in education loans, or to cover exorbitant malpractice insurance rates for all the people who are ready to sue them at the drop of a hat. You demand less waiting time, but then complain when she can't spend an hour with you in the room as she tries to get to other patients. No Dr is perfect, and the days of Marcus Welby, MD are long gone. I like Dr.Kubala and how she's treated me the past few years I've been seeing her, but I'm also assertive in asking for explanations if I'm confused about test results or med changes. Dr. Kubala WILL take the extra time for you if you ask, and not just sit there like a lump expecting her to read your mind.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2010

Extremely unsatisfied with this practice. The Doctor is always late, then doesn't have time for me. She is always absentminded giving me medications I am allergic to on at least a half dozen occasions. I don't have time for her either.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Dr. Kubala seems to be up on thinks but she makes you wait forever. I plan on 2 hours in her office. She does not always listen well.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

Dr. Kubala is without a doubt the best doctor in this area for family medicine. She is extremely knowledgable, compassionate and always goes the extra mile to see that I am well taken care of. I recommend her higly.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2008

She is very quick in and out. She does not allow much time for questions or explaining. I have been a patient of Kubala for several years and she has never spent more than 10 minutes max with me. She never ask can I answer any questions or clarify information. When she leaves the room after her 5-10 minute visit the nurse will be in and you never see her again and rarely can the nurses answer your questions. This is very fustrating.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

I have worked for Dr. K and seen the behind the seens as well as been a patient. She is lazy and uncaring. She is late to work habitually because she over sleeps not because shes at the hospital. She does not spend more than 5 mins with anyone, and complains when she has a new patient, even makes comments like "I should not see foreign patients they are way to needy." yes I have heard this on more than one occ. She does know her stuff normally however she is very strange and, lets just say has bad days. She treats her employees horribly and they are the ones who care. patients complain that the schedulers overbook her, but she insist that she see patients every 10min. reguardless the appt. type. I highly DO NOT recommend you see Dr. Kubala!! She is money hungry, her bed side manner is awful, she does not care about patients and quite frankly seems a bit "off her rocker" some days.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007

I think she is very busy, and if you have an ailment that makes you feel very sick urgently and seems contagious you are told there are no openings. But if you have an ailment that is not contagious (not like flu symptoms for instance), it's possible to be seen the same day based on some sort of triage. Expect to wait 2 and 1/2 hours and be seen for a total of 2-5 minutes. Expect to not have all your questions answered, be prepared to shoot them off quickly or the 60 seconds you have to open your mouth will be up. She will say she will be right back - don't be fooled -she won't be so you can't just think I'll ask her when she comes back. However she does seem knowledgeable, just very very busy.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Kubala for a lot of years and she is always helpful, knowledgeable, and ready to go the extra mile to resolve my issues. Her bedside manner is great and personally she is my "Dr. McDreamy" :-)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Ginger S. Kubala's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1987)