Ratings for Dr. Anish A. Desai

Dr. Desai has performed more than one endoscopy on me over the past two years, as well as esophageal dilation. All procedures went very well. My office visits have all been great with a friendly staff, I absolutely love Betsy. I would recommend him if you are in search of a GI specialist.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Great doctor and a wonderful staff. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

excellent experience, was very punctual and did thorough job with my problems

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Great experience. He was able to diagnose my problem that other doctors had missed and I am now much better.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

did not give me a chance to tell him about me he had his mind made up...did tell me any thing he did in the opr. room did see me in hosp. room had to see him in his office

flag | Submitted October 17, 2009

Dr. Desai seems to be in too much of a hurry. He was quick to dismiss problems and slow to get back with me about my condition. He is a nice guy but needs to slow down, be more informative, and give his full attention to each patient. We did not see him for longer than 5 minutes in each of the four visits we had with him and my problem is still unknown. He was always in and out as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2009

Nurse practioner saw me at fist visit and he spent 2 minutes saying hello and shaking my hand. Wrote a pres. for Protonix.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2006

I felt Dr. Desai was uneasy imparting knowledge about tests he had done. He told me that my surgeon would tell me what I needed to know. This left me frustrated.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Anish A. Desai's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Austell, GA