Ratings for Dr. Steven G. Kotsonis

Being in the medical field myself (ophthalmic tech), I can tell you I really like the way he does things. For simple appointments, he gets right down to business in and out, no time wasted. I'm not sure how people can say he isn't punctual, considering any other doctor who's both smart and caring, you have to wait weeks or months for. I can usually get in with Dr. Kotsonis for an urgent matter the same or next day. When I need him to spend time with me, he does. I had a condition I had to see an ENT for, and had an overnight ER stay, and out of all the doctors I saw, he's the only one I feel cares about me. My condition is neurological as well, and I don't see how Dr. Kotsonis would ever just say that something isn't wrong with someone who is complaining of symptoms. A smart doctor knows when to refer out, or knows when to say "I would ask a specialist about that", and Dr. Kotsonis is one of those smart doctors. Although he didn't have to say it (because I already knew), he looked at me and told me he wishes there was more he could do for me. And I believe him whole heartedly.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

dr k is a great doctor i travel 3 hour to see him and always will he is the best of the best he is very smart and caring i would and have reccomened him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

I have been going to him for over 10 years. No matter what health problem you have, whether it be physical of mental. He is there to help you, and he actually cares about you unlike most doctors.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2009

Dr. K has been my doctor for many years. While I can't speak for others, I have never had to wait very long to see him. He is very professional, will spend as much time with me as needed, and is easy to get an appointment with. I went to many doctors until I was lucky enough to find him. I recommend him highly. I wish you the best in your search. Now, the clinic has some processes that I could take issue with, but that's not what this site is for.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. K is an awesome dr. when my work switched insurance and i had to leave my dr. of 5 years i was leary and nervous but dr.k made me feel like a person not like another source of income hes amazing i even like him more than my former dr. hes thourough and funny and cute

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

Helpful, thorough, takes time to answer questions, available for questions outside of visits, very nice office staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006

Best doctor I have ever been to. He spends so much time explaning and answering questions. You feel like a real person not just a billable.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2006

he does not call back patients, he has a nurse respond which is very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2006

Dr K is a nice doctor. When I see/say him I feel a bit out of his league with what I have wrong, but he won't admitt it to me. He told me once after a workup that he couldn't find anything wrong with me, so there wasn't. I ended up having a debilitating neruo. condition. I know he may not have been able to diagnose it himself, but I wish he would have referred me to a neurologist-I luckily fumbled on one who sent me to another that finally helped me out. I do like Dr. Kotsonis, but he is basically general/sports medicine.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2006

He is very nice you don't get to see him very long and you do usually have to wait a long time in the waiting room but he's great with kids

flag | Submitted September 15, 2005

Dr. Steven G. Kotsonis's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare