Ratings for Dr. Myron D. Goldberg

Excellent physician well informed easy to relate to and very skilled. Great staff and modern office

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

After performing an endoscopy, which he said revealed that my entire tract was inflamed, he prescribed a medication. It didn't work, and when I called back to ask about next steps, he said, "as I told you, everything is fine" and said if I wanted a second opinion he could recommend a colleague. Hurt, confused, insulted and not healed.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

I am not a doctor to judge Dr. Goldberg professional level. What I can say, that he did not even try to help (I had severe pains in stomach). Moreover, he said that he can not waste time on discussing my case. My feeling - that his only goal is to perform a lot of colonoscopies and endoscopies, while patients are not of his concern. He was very nice before the tests, and very rude after.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is an expert diagnostician and capable of solving arcane and diffcult cases. He performs procedures with a thorough, quick and painless way and uses a terrific delivery for anesthesia. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I had been having low grade fever and constipation for some time before a colonoscopy 10 years ago with Myron Goldberg. When I asked if it could be diverticulitis, he told me that I did have diverticulosis, but not diverticulitis. Five years later, I went to him again for another colonoscopy and he told me that he could not get through ("incomplete colonoscopy") because I had a "genetic" anomaly which he could not get around and ordered me to have a barium x-ray. The radiologist at Lenox Hill told me that everyone scheduling this test was being ordered to do so from his office. Now, five years later, I just had my third colonoscopy with a doctor at Mt. Sinai after an acute attack of diverticulitis and he tells me that what the previous doctor had encountered five years ago was scar tissue from repeated minor attacks of diverticulitis. If Goldberg had told me the truth about the impasse, I would have dealt with it much earlier. Now I need a colon resection.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

very caring and intelligent.have used him for 10yrs.office staff-very professional.I live in NJ but travel to NY for this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

I would describe my visit as a waist of time. First I waited over 45 mins past my apt time. Then, when I was finally able to see him, I took my test results and he said that he didn't need to see them. He was all too quick to perform an unnecessary procedure. The total time spent with him was 5 minutes. He billed my insurance 200.00.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Goldberg insited he knew the cause of my illness without hearing my previous medical history and without even examining me. He perscrbied one medicine that did not work and then insited he was still correct and gave me 2 additional perscriptions, again with no exam or tests. Non of the three perscriptions worked for me and his advice was to give me more of the last two perscriptions anyway; again with no exam or tests.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Doctor Goldberg is very pleasant and knowledgable. I recommend him to anyone with these issues.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2006

gave patient a 3 second exam, patient was miss diagnosed, due to lack of a proper exam for type of condition.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Myron D. Goldberg's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1971)

AHC