Ratings for Dr. Douglas Solway

Excellent care. I have recommended him to many people and all have been pleased.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Very knowledgeable!! Because of their advanced equipment they were able to diagnose injuries that a regular doctor couldn't.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Showed me Michael Jordan's toe nail.Wanted to do surgery on me for my posterior tibial tendonitis.I wouldn't recommended him

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

So far so good. I'm in my second week since my accident an Dr Solway has help me every step throughout this process. Good management of pain, no infections, no complications. Ill keep you informed. :-)

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

This doctor is professional, competent and always on time. I have visited his offices - twice in Morton Grove, and once in Des Plaines, for a couple of foot ailments and his office has treated me well. His office is as considerate with my time as I am expected to be with his. It's so unusual that I felt I had to go online and do a review, which I have never done before.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I went to 2 different podiatrist and Dr. Solway was outstanding! He explained exactly what it was that I had, what to expect, etc. I had surgery on both feet for bunions and tailor bunions and I am very happy with the results! Both my sister and I had the same procedure done with Dr. Solway and we both have happy feet!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Fantastic doctor! Knowledgeable and empathetic. Rather than rushing patients out the door he listens to and addresses their concerns. I was a bit apprehensive when he recommended surgery for my problem, but he was very reassuring and thoroughly addressed my concerns. The results of the surgery couldn't have been better!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2009

Dr. Douglas Solway's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Caresource