Ratings for Dr. Trina Frankel

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. Frankel was my doctor when I lived in New Jersey. I moved in 1995. She was always very professional and helped me very much. I was always seen within 10 minutes and the office staff was very professional and very kind. I don't believe she had a partner at the time. She was never brusque or mean.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Initially, I visited Dr. Frankel and found her to be "distant." However, I continued to visit her because she was in my plan. Subsequently, she was aware that I lost my best friend on 9/11 and was unable to return to work in the airline industry; she supported my decision and provided the necessary documentation needed. Shortly thereafter, I had a "mini" stroke and she was at my bedside, along with her husband, who is a neurologist; for once a doctor acknowledged that "stress" due to the events of 9/11 may have been a factor. She was very caring and compassionate. Since that time, she has never forgotten me or my ordeal and always gives a kind word. No, she is not going to hold your hand---she is going to give it to you straight, but she is never mean, and I trust her professional opinions.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

She didn't really seem to care about answering any questions. I get extreme migraine headaches and was looking for possible answers why. The only thing she told me is continue to take my medicine and that it only sounded like migraines and nothing serious. She never recommended going to see a specialist. I had to do that on my own. Oh, she did offer a sample medicine, but I was looking for alternatives and answers, not just to medicate myself. She wasn't warm and pleasant and doesn't make you feel comfortable. She does female exams and doesn't even care for your comfort level when she doing this very private intimate exam. At first I thought she was just having a bad day the first time, but she was like that every other time too. My mother also agreed. We no longer use her services.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I took my daughter to Dr. Nalitt and was appalled by her behavior. She brow-beat my daughter into getting an anti-cancer injection for females. When my daughter refused, Nalitt simply turned on her heel and walked out of the examining room. I read the complaints about Dr. Frankel, but Frankel is truly the better doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

She has no people skills; I went to her office waited for 45 minutes for her to examine me for 5 minutes. I told her I did not feel well she ask what medications I was taking, and was on her way out the door, I had to remind her to take my blood pressure. She referred to bunch of specialist and sent me for blood work. She is cold and does not care about her patients. I would not recommend her to anyone. With an attitude like that she needs to retire from the Medical Profession.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

I'm not a fan of this doctor at all. She does too many tests, and comes off as cold and unfeeling. Office visits are too quick for my liking. Although her partner Dr. Nalitt has some bedside issues as well, she clearly comes off as the better physician. The staff try to make each visit a pleasurable one.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2008

Dr. Frankel's bedside manners are certainly lacking HOWEVER she is the most knowledgeable doctor I've ever met. She is thorough and knows what shes talking about. What she lacks in common curteousy she makes up for in medicinal brilliance.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2007

I DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE GOT HER LICENSE FROM BUT I WISH THEY WOULD TAKE IT BACK. I NEVER MET ANYONE QUITE SO UNPROFFESSIONAL AND UNFRIENDLY. I GUESS THAT IS WHY SHE IS AN HMO DOCTOR

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

She was the worst dr. i have ever seen. Went for a physical. Had to wait 2 hours and she saw me for 5 minutes. I was a new patient. Didn't ask me about anything in the past. All she did was take my blood pressure and ask if I was taking any medication. It was the worst experience I have ever had and I was highly recommended to her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Dr. Trina Frankel's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1968)