Ratings for Dr. Margaret Andrin

Excellent Doctor! I aways receive the best care at the highest standards

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Andrin is a kind and compassionate doctor. I wish I had used her for my other three children. Her staff is pleasant and appointments are easy to get. This doctor spent time answering my questions,, was willing to accommodate my requests, and coached me through my entire delivery. I will continue to be her patient for as long as she is practicing..

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Andrin and her staff are professionaly, courteous and empathetic. I trust this group completely and thank them for all they have provided me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Andrin's for a long time and I have to agree with the receptionist comments and I had some issues with one of the medical assistants, however I was just in this week and both the receptionis and the medical assistant are gone and there is a wonderful friendly new receptionist. I was very impressed with Dr. Andrin's expansion adding two new staff a PA and a midwife. I hope this helps with some of the long waits and allows for more face time with the doctor/staff. I would recommend this office to anyone

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

This office literally screwed up every single thing. The appointment itself is fine, but they have messed up my prescription, my tests, and the advice they've given me since. I was just looking for someone to do my yearly without any problems, next year I will look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

The receptionist was extremely rude, she almost made me cry. Very insensitive to the fact that I was there for a pap to check on my abnormal cells. I dont remember the womans name that i saw, it wasnt Dr. Andrin, but she was not very unlowledgeable and screwed up my pap and caused me to have to come back for a second. and we all know how much fun that is!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I love Dr Andrin, Sue (NP) , Kathy, and Alison. I find them all to be knowledgeable, caring, and warm. My only complaint is that the receptionist is extremely abrasive and rude. I would not want her to be representing my business.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Andrin was my OB for both of my children. With my first she had a gut feeling and had me do an extra ultrasound that found a major birth defect. I had to deliver at a children's hospital so needless to say Dr Andrin was not present, but the support Dr Andrin and her staff gave me while dealing with my first pregnancy and defect was amazing. She offered to get emergency priveliges to deliver nearby if I choose the closer hospital. Her staff (Karen and Kathy) made arragements for me to see specialists and second opinions. They took care of everything so all I had to do was focus on my child's condition. I also got phone calls at home to see how I was periodically. Dr Andrin did deliver my second child and it was a breeze. I recommended to alot of people that also seem to like her. Dr Andrin is one of the best of the best of all times.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Dr. Andrin delivered my daughter a few years ago, and I somewhat agree with what some of the other posters said. I definitely felt rushed alot of the time, and her bedside manner probably isnt the greatest. But that being said, she is a good doctor and in the end that's all I cared about. My biggest complaint now is I don't think I've seen the woman more than once since my daughter's birth; every appointment I have I am stuck with the nurse practitioner. Who is nice, but also not a doctor. I wish if her caseload was too much she'd add another doctor to the practice. I dont feel like I am in the best of hands when I see the NP.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2008

in my last app the nurse in charge was very mean with my family...saying is all the family here in some kind the tone there was my son ,my husband an myself making me crying...thanks i undrestand they are very tired but the was the first visit for my husband.....family M

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Margaret Andrin's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Somerville, NJ