Ratings for Dr. Anju Bhushan

1) The staff is very rude and they don't care. 2) Wait time is more than 50 minutes. 3) The results of any test or even the antibody test takes more than one week. 4) If you ever need an immunization record for school or work, you need to pay $75 PER PAGE!! or take an appointment with the doc (which is better to pay the copay than pay $75 per page of immunization forms) 5) Wait time was more than one hour to get the immunization forms signed!! Also, if you need any of your medical records, you need to pay a lot!!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Bhushan is a nice person but relies the practice she is part of is horrible. Most of the time patients are made to sit 30 minutes with staff talking to you specially at John's Creek office in avery rude way especially as if they are paying you to visit. We have pulled our records out and seeing other doctor will never go there or recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

I LOVE dr. Bhusan. She actually listens to you. She cares about your quality of life and how you are feeling. She isn't like a lot of doctors who think they know everything in the world and are always right. If a lab test comes back normal, but you feel like crap, she will still look into the problem, instead of telling you its all in your head like some other doctors. She listens to all the symptoms and she doesn't dismiss them. Quite frankly, she had made a huge different in my overall health and well being and very happy I found her! I am I think more doctors should be like her.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

WONDERFUL PERSONALITY, GREAT LISTENER, GREAT FEEDBACK. CONCERNED ABOUT THE WHOLE PERSON & NOT JUST THE MEDICAL ASPECT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER AND I AM VERY PARTICULAR ABOUT PHYSICIANS BEING A RN AND IN CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THEM.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

I have seen Dr. Bhushan for years. She always sits down and does not leave until you are through. She is thorough and caring and I would never change internists. I do not like the staff, I never have. They are unfriendly and rude. There are two offices, and I avoid the one closest to my house because the staff is not as good there. However I feel its all about the doctor, not the person who takes your blood pressure. She is so caring and helpful I would recommend her to all my friends.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2007

My Daughter went to see Dr. Bhushan this morning and she was treated with most disrespect by her staff and the Good Doctor handled the problem by saying this is besides the point. I do not recommend this practice to anyone who wants to be treated with respect. Horrible bedside mannor and who wants to be sick and be treated bad. I certainly don't.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Our whole family uses Dr. Bhushan. She is polite, thorough, genuinely concerned for your health, and friendly. She takes the time to listen. One of the best!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2007

Excellent bedside manner. Takes her time with patients, listens attentively, involves patient in decision-making regarding care but is not hesitant to make recommendations. The best doctor I've had in a long time.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Anju Bhushan's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1996)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio