Ratings for Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia

Dr. Shervin and his staff particilarly sharareh prefer helping white americans and those who never ask any questions. He and his staff blacklist you if you even innocently asked if the items used on you are disinfected. They take everything personal and gossip and the doctor here is played with his staff. Very prejudiced and unprofessuonal and customer unfriendly office unless you are born White American. She will kiss up to you! Stay out of this office. Also they have little knowledge of doctos and surgeons in the area and they refer you to most crooked doctors and suregeons. If you select anyone else to get treatment, they pretend hurt and tell you "you didnt respect my opinion" which of course means "you are my enemy!"

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I do not recommend that office. Terrible staff and Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia. Bad service. They do not knows what they doing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Friendly staff. Great Service. I took my son there for his first dentist visit. He loved it!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He is the best Dr.in southern California . Dr. Sherwin has been taken care of me and my family for the last 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I did a lot of researching dentists before finally choosing Dr. Ahmadnia. I'm pleased to say I've made a fantastic choice. Excellent Dr. and staff too! Dr. Ahmadnia and his staff have exceeded my expectations in every regard. They show genuine kindness and concern for their patients, which I think is rare. Most dentists I've seen in the past are cold, heartless, money hungry a_ _holes. I have already recommended Dr. Ahmadnia to several people. Great dentist and staff!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Cherto pert , God knows what the hell they are doing in the clinic !

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

No kidding. Only $5.00 for a cleaning. And a good one too. This office is the best. Dr. Ahmadnia is really an outstanding dentist,and he only will tell you the truth on what you need. the prices are very reasonable too. I enjoyed his staff as as they really have it together. David Stuard

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

salam alykom it's me again ,Golnaz khanoom .this doctor is so friendly to young girls and i love him very much.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I needed to find a new dentist closer to home. I was so hesitant to make the change, mostly because I have a low tolerance to pain, and high anxiety in general about dental visits. So, I put off looking for a dentist for years. Then a friend referred me to Dr. Shervin, and I'm glad I went. He exceeded my expectations on my very first visit: very friendly, honest, down-to-earth, and most importantly, a VERY gentle touch. Dr. Shervin and his staff made the experience a pleasant one. He has an excellent hygenist, too. I appreciate his front and back office customer service. They respect my time and get the job done. I recommend Dr. Shervin highly especially if you're looking for friendly and gentle dental care.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012