Ratings for Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia

Such a caring doctor! Hands down, best dentist in the town!!!! I called today for an urgent matter! Michelle answered the phone and she was very nice and kind with sense of urgency which you don't see anymore in this field. Dr. Sherwin makes you feel calm when you are at his chair. He treats you so well that when you leave his office you feel so calm and wonderful . I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

Before meet Dr.shervin i scarry from dentist very bad and i hate going dentist for exam and fix my teeth after meet Dr. shervin he was very friendly and all employe working there is very nice and friendly all helpful. Anytime i had appointments was in time without any change .very clean clinic and all staff is profosinal..i recommend this dentist to all my family and friends .Thank you DR.Shervin

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Shervin and his staff particilarly sharareh prefer helping white americans and those who never ask any questions. He and his staff blacklist you if you even innocently asked if the items used on you are disinfected. They take everything personal and gossip and the doctor here is played with his staff. Very prejudiced and unprofessuonal and customer unfriendly office unless you are born White American. She will kiss up to you! Stay out of this office. Also they have little knowledge of doctos and surgeons in the area and they refer you to most crooked doctors and suregeons. If you select anyone else to get treatment, they pretend hurt and tell you "you didnt respect my opinion" which of course means "you are my enemy!"

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I do not recommend that office. Terrible staff and Dr. Shervin Ahmadnia. Bad service. They do not knows what they doing.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Friendly staff. Great Service. I took my son there for his first dentist visit. He loved it!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

He is the best Dr.in southern California . Dr. Sherwin has been taken care of me and my family for the last 20 years.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

I did a lot of researching dentists before finally choosing Dr. Ahmadnia. I'm pleased to say I've made a fantastic choice. Excellent Dr. and staff too! Dr. Ahmadnia and his staff have exceeded my expectations in every regard. They show genuine kindness and concern for their patients, which I think is rare. Most dentists I've seen in the past are cold, heartless, money hungry a_ _holes. I have already recommended Dr. Ahmadnia to several people. Great dentist and staff!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2014

Cherto pert , God knows what the hell they are doing in the clinic !

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

No kidding. Only $5.00 for a cleaning. And a good one too. This office is the best. Dr. Ahmadnia is really an outstanding dentist,and he only will tell you the truth on what you need. the prices are very reasonable too. I enjoyed his staff as as they really have it together. David Stuard

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013