Ratings for Dr. Carol L. Morcos

Curt, rude, acts rushed, doesn’t listen, lacks empathy. She’s probably technically good at her job, but her bedside manner needs work. There are lots of nice doctors out there and I see no reason to put up with a doctor like this one. Moving on.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

I've been with Dr. Morcos for over ten years for my annual exams. When my previous ob/gyn retired, a colleague recommended Dr. Morcos to me because Dr. Morcos correctly diagnosed a gall bladder stone problem for her when she went in for an ob/gyn exam. Yes, Dr. Morcos is competent, intelligent and caring. I feel safe trusting myself to her thorough examination and sound medical advices.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I have been a patient with Dr Morcos for almost 12 years. She has been nothing but wonderful! She always listens to my concerns and gets things figured out. I love her nurse as well. I can't recommend her enough!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Morcos seemed rushed during appointments. She assured me that I would not have to pay for testing and that my insurance would cover it. Now I am paying out of pocket and fighting the coding office to stick to their 2 month review deadline which has already been surpassed. She was not quick to notify my of results. She did not even bother to look at my charts. She had me get tested for progesterone when I thought it was the wrong time of the month. It turned out it was. I've been trying to request records but their fax machine is always busy.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I liked all the doctors at Corvallis EXCEPT Dr. Morcos. She was cold, sarcastic, and rude. I unfortunately had a c-section performed by her. She was so insensitive and showed no concern for me or my baby, even when my baby was in distress. They couldn't get my baby to breathe and this doctor carried on chatting and laughing with a nurse the entire time I was on the table and freaking out over my baby. She never even checked on us the whole week after while we were both stuck in the hospital with infections. She waited over 24 hours after my water broke to do the csection. I believe this put my baby and I both In danger and caused these infections. Dr. Morcos was the absolute worst part of my whole experience. Dr. Rangel was my doctor and was wonderful. Dr. Lee and Dr. Card were also great! Dr. Morcos was awful. Awful. Awful. Awful.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014

I was a patient of Dr. Morcos for almost three years. The most concpain manageerning thing that happened was when I had a miscarriage and needed a D&C. Pain meds were administered, and before the procedure, I knew the 20 minutes given wasn't enough time for the medication to cover the pain. I asked Dr. Morcos to please wait just a little longer- and she refused! She proceeded to do the entire D&C, a very, VERY painful procedure without pain management! After the procedure, I went to the ladies' room and passed out draped over a toilet. By comparison, my current OB won't do a D&C without the patient being sedated.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

Morcos is a wonderful OB. I've had a lot of scary surprises this pregnancy and she has been wonderful through all of them. She knows her job well and is willing to help in any way. She's given me options in every way she can and never makes me feel scared or uncomfortable. By the time I leave i am well aware of what is going on with my baby and body and she makes sure if this. When she wasn't comfortable making a decision/doing an operation herself she sent me directly to a specialist and kept checking to make sure things were going well and kept in touch with the specialist. I would recommend her in a second. Maddie her assistant is also wonderful. She's friendly and helpful! Love this team they have. Corvallis clinic is great I'm lucky to be here.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

I love Dr. Morcos. I had my son 6weeks ago on his due date! She was so amazing and sweet she was never rude to me and she never made me feel uncomfortable and I don't see how people could see her as a rude or cold person. She was awesome in the delivery room and a great coach. She always answered my questions and never rushed me. If I had a concern about anything she didn't brush it off she checked it out and made sure everything was okay. Her nurse maddie is pretty awesome too. I always looked forward to a dr. appt. i dont know what else to say but I would reccomend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

Dr. Morcos is by far my favorite Dr at Corvallis Clinic. She helped me through a miscarriage and when I needed hope she gave it to me in abundance. She was really there for me and she was absolutely right all the way. She took care of me during my twin pregnancy and now my single pregnancy.I can't thank her enough! She answers all of my questions and doesn't make me feel stupid. Even the silly ones. I have gained tons of weight with my pregnancy and she was never mean or rude about it, just that she has to look out what is best for mom and baby. I didn't take offense at all, she will educate you even on the touchy topics. I would rather know the info and have her be upfront than someone dance around it for the sake of hurting my feelings.I am there to know what is best for my baby. She is totally nice about it!! I can't wait for my picture with her and my family and my new baby!I just love her to pieces! I felt like I was her only patient. I can't thank her enough! Maddie is sweet too.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

I went her for a year or so, I was having a hard time getting pregnant,she recommended a book & which I read when I had follow up questions she was very rude and told me "my body didn't read the book"very rude,I did not go back to her after that, I found her cold,rude,unhelpfull,& I ended up finding a great integrative medicine dr,that diagnosed me with a thyroid problem,I was able to have a wonderful baby,I don't think the outcome would of been the same if I had stayed at her office

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Carol L. Morcos's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR