Ratings for Dr. Salvatore J. Degliuomini

is a doctor that answer all the question we need it and as doctor internal is one of the best

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Incredibly rude and REALLY full of himself. Made light of my upper resp symptoms (luckily I went to someone else who diagnosed it correctly as asthma).

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Excellent caring Doctor. Have used him for years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2006

Dr. Sal, as his patients and colleagues call him is an outstanding doctor! He has been my primary for 9 years and I couldn't be happier. His two offices (Park Slope & Bay Ridge) are known to get crowded, so there may be a wait, but once inside the examin room he is very professional and attentive. He really listens to what I have to say, answers all my questions, makes sure I understand both his diagnosis and any medication/treatment/tests prescribed. He asks thoughtful questions and has never been judgemental. He is the quintessential professional MD. He takes his time in the exam room so I never feel rushed. All the specialists he has recommended to me are excellent MDs he's knows professionally and often-times personally as well. He is sensitive to my needs and never makes me feel uncomfortable, even when it comes to the more embarrassing topics that have sent me to the MD's office. I recommend him to all my family and friends and all are pleased. He's excellent!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2005

Dr. Salvatore J. Degliuomini's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1984)