Ratings for Dr. Tami Dairiki

I was very happy with my care in the hands of Dr. Dairiki and NP Patty Hastings. The entire staff is friendly, professional and helpful. The offices are in a nice location and are clean an cheery. They are very comfortable to speak with and prompt with their replies. I enjoyed my years as a patient there and will miss them.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Dairiki is the worst doctor ever. I was a patient for about 3 years and recently went to her for a pregnancy. this is my second pregnancy and I miscarried four months prior. I went in for my ultrasound and she told me that I was 4.5 wks along and they needed to do blood work. She called two days later to say that my hcg levels were those correspondent to 7.5 wks and that I would not be having a healthy pregnancy because it had stopped developing. She suggested that I come in for a shot of methotrexate which is used for patients with ectopic pregnancies. Although this was not my case it would allow me to miscarry. Thankfully I went in a week later for a second opinion to a different doctor who stated that I am 6.5 wks along and there is a heartbeat and so far a healthy baby. I urge anyone who reads this to stay away from this woman. The fact that she is practicing is beyond me, as is the fact that she is board certified.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I cannot believe this woman actually has a license. Incompetent

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr. Dairiki is one of the worst doctors I have been too. She is uncaring and does not care what your birth preferences are. She also is neglectful in difficult circumstances. My child and I almost died because she blew off problems we were having. She did not monitor my blood-pressure and amniotic fluid and blew me off when my child stopped moving. We were told he had a birth defect and she said that they tell that to everyone and not to worry. We unwisely listened to her. He should have had surgery as soon as he was born but did not because we listened to her. He finally had surgery but almost needed a kidney transplant. I had such severe staph infection after birth that I almost died. She failed to send me to wound care right away and so I have a horrible scar that will never fully heal. Please do not go to her. She will never admit she is wrong or over her head and it may cost lives one day.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I wish there was a lower star to give this place. This office is the most unfriendly environment. I had not been to this office in over two years when I received a collection letter from TCS from an outstanding balance that I knew NOTHING about. Never once did this office try contacting me by phone, as my address had changed. I was so confused since the last visit was completely paid for, so I called to find out what this mysterious charge was for to find out this $60.23 was for a missed appointment that I tried canceling by calling the day before! They conveniently did not pick up their phone, So I left a message with the answering service, which apparently was not an acceptable way of canceling an appointment because the next contact I have with this office is by a collection agency six months later. This is no way to do business, and I would HIGHLY recommend staying away.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2014

The staff is rude and unfriendly. I recommend that you do not waste your time here.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

I thought that I could trust this doctor with my care. I am a 20 year old college student and had abdominal pain. It turned out later I had a cysts and she seemed like the most uncaring doctor and she left a message stating that she wanted to put me on borth control I never came back and went to my family practioner to get birth control. She seemd like the most uncaring doctor ever I never felt ressured that everything is okay. Two months later I had to drop my summer class because of pain and had too fill up paperwork to get a prorated refund. I called recently to get medical records about my pain and they stated that I needed to see them in an appointment forget that I can get my records at my doctors office! I would never ever go see her again and will not reccomend her to anyone. I have seen reviews of her poor job in delivering babies!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

She has been my gynecologist for about 3 years and is now my obstetrician. I usually only have to wait about 5 min. She gives me time to ask questions and answers them as best she can. Some things she has told me have turned out to be wrong when I ask other docs or research myself. Other than that, it has been a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2010

Superb physician. Delivered my 2 children. Supported a natural (no epidural) labor & delivery. Implanted essure permanent sterilization. Abreast and educated in latest technologies, standards and practices. Premium women's healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

I had the worst experience with this OBGYN than I have ever had with a doctor's office. I am not normally one to write reviews but I feel so strongly that I must share. Desert Mountain OBGYN was an unpleasant experience from the start. The staff is very unfriendly, I did not receive so much as a smile or a hello, waited an hour to be seen, and the nurse practitioner was unfriendly as well. A year later I decided to give them a second chance. I had a last minute trip come up and I was unable to make my appointment. It took me THREE days to reach someone to cancel it. A few months later I receive a letter from a collections agency that I had a "no show" and they were charging me for it. Unbelievable! I tried to reason with the office, explaining that I did cancel it. They basically called me a liar and that they would not remove the no show charge. I was stuck paying this or else I would end up in collections. I would not recommend this OBGYN to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

Dr. Tami Dairiki's Credentials

• Spanish

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI